ShakilAK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Small Story of 5th Year Celebration of Local Guides Connect Forum

Happy 5th  Birthday Dear Connect!!!

It is an eminence pleasure to celebrate the 5th birthday of my favorite platform Connect Forum.  Yes, this year is exceptional, no physical celebration, no physical meetup, but still, I am in celebration mode.

I have attended two special meetups organized by @ShahMdSultan  from Bangladesh (Let's Celebrate Connect’s 5th Birthday ) and @PritishB  from India(50th Meetup (virtual) of West Bengal Local Guides & Connect's 5th Birthday celebration ). It was a wonderful meetup and we celebrated our own way!!!

Caption: Special 5th Year Celebration T-ShirtCaption: Special 5th Year Celebration T-Shirt

Local Guides connect forum is such a place where I got many friends from around the world. I get to know the different culture, cuisine, places through this platform. It is an amazing platform to browse variety of things and locations. As well as I love the challenges given by the Google Moderators and Connect Moderators from time to time. Though it has been only 1.5 years for me in connect forum, but I feel that I was always been a part of the connect.

Thanks Connect !!!

ShakilAK_0-1627141858407.png

I had planned to organize a physical Meetup on the occasion of the 5th year celebration. But the current covid situation in my country, it is hardly possible to make such arrangement. I really hope that when this pandemic end, we will celebrate connect ’s birthday!!!

On this occasion, we made a Special 5th year celebration T-shirt and MASK.  It was really tough to make this thing in covid 19 situation. Most of the manufacturing garments are almost closed and the delivery process is slow in certain areas. After a great hurdle, I could arrange the special T-shirt and Mask. I wish that someday I will wear this T-shirt with our local guides in future meetup!!!

Happy guiding

Happy Birthday Connect!!!

#LocalGuidesConnect

Shakil Akhter Khan,Motorbiker, LG from Dhaka
Who Am I-

Profile & Post Information

Dhaka, Bangladesh
18 comments
Level 10

Re: Small Story of 5th Year Celebration of Local Guides Connect Forum

@ShakilAK , thank you very much for sharing the post on celebration mode.

Level 8

Hello, @ShakilAK I always like your smiling face, which always boosts me and makes me happy😍.

Birthday celebration of connect in such a beautiful way! Wow! Wow! Wow! You are looking awesome in the t-shirt.

Local Guiding has given me a global family and that is the biggest gift for me by this program.

Always stay safe and stay happy. Just keep going and keep rocking.

#HappyGuiding!

Level 10

Hi @ShakilAK 

How are you!

Glad to see to after a long time here in Connect!

Happy birthday to Connect 🎈

Nice celebration post !

Thanks for sharing with us!

I have posted too some celebration post here you may see those from my recent posts!

Have a great day!🌻🌻

Pls click here to see my recent posts 

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 8

Hello @ShakilAK 

How nicely you describe your post.I really enjoyed it.Yes it's true due to pandemic situation it's almost impossible to arrange an offline or physical meetup, wish we will able to arrange a big party 🥳 to celebrate connect birthday through physical meetup among the world in between our own local guide friends and family.Yes we are in a family.and your post turned it into a next label.

Really love to see the unofficial birthday celebration t-shirt.

Level 9

Thanks  @Siddiqui-BA  brother for your appreciation. You are a senior local guide and much to learn from you. Please enlighten with your experience more in connect post.

Who Am I-

Level 9

@PritishB dada, you are an excellent local guide. I love your energy towards contributing in the community. My best wishes with you. Thanks for your nice comment and appreciation!!!

Yes the T-shirt is pretty nice. Hope to send you one pretty soon!!!

Who Am I-

Level 9

Thanks @MAHBUB_HYDER brother. You are our Bangladeshi super star in connect. Yes you are right. I was absent from connect for my personal issues . As you know pandemic grows as well as the lifestyle in Bangladesh is becoming difficult.

I hope I will be regular in connect pretty soon.  

By this time i will read your every post and update myself.

Thanks for your continues support!!!

Who Am I-

Level 9

Thanks @SolaimanHossain for your wonderful words.

We will surely have a physical meetup soon when the pandemic ends. I will be host and you will be the co host of the meetup that's for sure

Who Am I-

Level 8

Wow that will be awesome @ShakilAK