Chocho_S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Small Business In my Locality

This is a shopping complex in my locality that showcases different clothing options from the traditional  attires to the modern,and trendy female and male clothings. I can categorically tell you this complex is a beehive of activities from Monday to sunday and many young men and women patronises this place as they offer  moderate and affordable prices. It is located in the ever-busy area of Ikeja called Ikeja Underbridge(local parlance) because it is closer to the overhead bridge.This is a shopping complex in my locality that showcases different clothing options from the traditional attires to the modern,and trendy female and male clothings. I can categorically tell you this complex is a beehive of activities from Monday to sunday and many young men and women patronises this place as they offer moderate and affordable prices. It is located in the ever-busy area of Ikeja called Ikeja Underbridge(local parlance) because it is closer to the overhead bridge.

Ikeja Bus Stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Small Business In my Locality

@Chocho_S  Good picture. The markets and shops there are pretty much similar to most of the shops here in india, we also have this type of market in our our city too.

Level 8

Good post. Please post more small scale business

Level 7

Waoh! @saraswatN . That sounds great. No matter the country we all came from,there is one or two unique things that brings us together. 

Level 7

Thanks @A4387ke-4 . I sure will.

Level 7

Bls: Small Business In my Locality

Thats true @Mukroni. I will definitely reach out to more of them and do the needful. Thanks for your comment.

Connect Moderator

Hello @Chocho_S ,

The information you provided is great about small businesses bin your locality. What stuff mostly they sell in this small business market?  Clothing, shoes and household products? 

And  Ramdhan and Christmas are the busy seasons for shopkeepers of this locality?

Thanks for sharing 😊

Shurkiya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 7

You got it all correct @KashifMisidia . Thise are what they sell here and you can get local foodstuffs too just around the corner. It's really a beehive of activity here. Yeah! Ramadam celebration is close but everywhere is dull because of the prevailing economic situation in the country.