cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Singapore meetup: Golden Mile Food Centre Hawker Meal

592009F0-AF88-490B-865B-D21747D683B2.jpeg

Image credit: danielfooddiary

Looking for Singapore based Local Guides to join us for a casual meetup and what better place to meet than our very own hawker centre serving local fare we are so proud of! This round, we are meeting at the newly opened Golden Mile Food Centre after it completed its renovations end Feb.

There’s plenty of famous hawker stalls to try different dishes from Hokkien Mee to burgers to Malay cuisine. It is a great embodiment of how many races live together in one Singapore. 

It will also be a great opportunity to help upload new pictures, details etc of the hawker stalls while we are at it, and leave reviews to help other users make better decisions 🙂

Due to covid restrictions, unfortunately we can only cap this meetup at 8 pax maximum. 

Date: 14 Mar Sunday

Time: 12 noon

Venue: Golden Mile Food Centre

Check out my reviews here
Join Singapore Local Guides group if you are based in Singapore
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Singapore meetup: Golden Mile Food Centre Hawker Meal

@CrystalKoh All the best for your meetup! If you have less than 8, maybe I could join you virtually. 😀

Connect Moderator

This sounds super @CrystalKoh !!! I wish I was there to join in!!! All the best! 👍

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 9

Thanks @AdrianLunsong @StephenAbraham for your support!! Actually that's a great idea, we should do like a live stream connect with you guys in MY! Though i hope we can hear each other over the loud ambient sounds in a hawker centre, but would be cool to try 🙂 

I've created a Hangouts group here: https://hangouts.google.com/group/LCKvVpW2owztCB6QA feel free to join in anytime on Sunday 12 noon for us to connect casually!

Separately would like to update the guest list, we have 4 pax so far: @Blubberbored @LloydS @tanyingying 

Check out my reviews here
Join Singapore Local Guides group if you are based in Singapore
Connect Moderator

@CrystalKoh I'm back in the UK temporarily and I have my Local Guides Kitchen show to do at 1am (UK)/9am (Singapore) for about an hour. I doubt I will be awake for your meet-up unfortunately but I look forward to the recap!

But in future, if the timing is right, I am definitely up to join in for a video call to say hi to everyone and check out the food scene in Singapore! 👍🏽

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 1

Hello, can you take the tour guide job in Singapore? My client wants to travel to Singapore and needs a local guide.

If you are interested , pls contact me below , thanks !

Email: lizzy@inliontranslation.com

Whatsapp/wechat:+8618033425281