EnFormaMadridT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Should we renew our pictures and rates every few months?

Hi fellows, I wonder if we should actualize our pictures, ratings and reviews every few months to take into account the changes that may happen in a place over time.

As far as I'm concerned we don't get new points for reviewing again the same place so... should we keep our local places up to date? we may take that as a moral obligation... maybe? 

3 comments
Level 8

Re: Should we renew our pictures and rates every few months?

normally i do update my reviews about restaurants  in every 3 months after going back to those places as i can 🙂

specially about food surrounding and their service. most of time they have lots of improvements than first time 🙂 

talking about photos, yes we are not getting any new points for updating photos  but it might useful for someone whom visiting this place for the first time 🙂 

Connect Moderator

@EnFormaMadridT 

Any one can update or edits his own  reviews .. 

when u recently visit any place if u want u may update your old reviews by giving new information 

u can also update your photo by upload new photos ... same way ,, 

UPDATE REVIEWS OR ADD PHOTOS.JPG

i think it will help u ... 

Level 5

I was thinking about this recently!  I think we probably should - but I'm wondering what the final decision was here?

If I've given a negative review to a place, and visitors following me continue to echo that, shd I re-visit to see if my experience changes?

Or if, in the same circumstance, I see comments trending upward - as in the experience is improving - shd I remove the neg. comment, or just update it to reflect improvement?