BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

This is how I do it

I like to visit different places and have new experiences, I also think about how I would appreciate a review, clear and honest or biased? That's why I will always write an honest review of anywhere I visit regardless of whether I know the owners or not.

Level 2

Re: Share your best tips for other Local Guides in the New Year here

K

Level 6

Melhor impossível 😍🙌🙌🙌

Level 2

As local guide, i just spend special moment new year by visiting spot place which many people gathering to celebrate this moment.

I visited Bali island by explored many tourism destination like tanah lot, ubud palace, uluwatu, gwk,etc. 

Stay connect internet & turn on maps &location, so every we take photos/video in that place,there are notification from google map to add thats capture to that location automatically.

So, its very easy to be a local guide where we are.

I added many photos during new year in 5 city (semarang, surabaya, banyuwangi, bali, & jakarta).

I feel happy for share my experience as local guide to other.

Lets to be local guide @googlemap, enjoy it, & share it.

May all beings be happy 😃.

(Rochajiono-WestJakarta)

P_20161229_151217_1.jpg

Level 2

Any place that provides a service: Nails, hair, etc always post a picture to show the quality of the work that they do. I always try to write the review hours after I've had a bad experience so that my review is not passionate. 

Level 3

Knowledge is power! 

Level 3

When writing reviews, I try to cover these aspects:

• Atmosphere

• Cost

• Quality of service/personal

• What I personally did (what I ate, did I just get drinks, shopping experience, walk around, etc)

• Enjoyment level & who I would recommend it for as well

With this, I feel like I give a good overall view of what to expect. I also include if applicable quirks like, parking is in the back, there is a cover charge, the park closes at this time but you can stay till 10 if you aren't camping, etc.

Level 3

ابذل جهدي لمساعدة الناس في الوصول إلى اماكن التي يقصدونها ويبحثون عنها واحرص على التعليقات المفيدة والصحيحة المحايده بكل صدق وشفافيه سوف نكون متعاونين ومرشيدن رائعين مع تمنياتي لكم التوفيق 

Level 4

People keep asking how to be a great local guides?

nah, even I don't have the right idea of that. For me , I just want to shared my experience and thought for all the place i visit. so the best tips I can give is to be neutral and real. sometimes, people tend to review based on others comment. so to write the best review is to experience it by yourself and get to know the place.

For photo, just grab a shot of the place either by your eye sight or any perspective that you think great to make people thrust to go to the place and enjoy a moments there. 

Feel free to answer question that pop up about the place, it's like you helping people who asking you to describe the place or direction to go the place.

Spread good deed to the world as its may comeback to you again.

Keep exploring and welcome to local guides family

Level 3

My tip is dont forget to reveiw local shops, stores, and businesses just food. You always see loads of reviews on food but not so much the small businesses that make up out great community.