GevArt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Say hello to USSR. Kyiv. Ukraine. 20.02.20

Kolkhoznitca (collective farmer)Kolkhoznitca (collective farmer)ScientistScientistKolkhoznitca (collective farmer)Kolkhoznitca (collective farmer)WorkmanWorkmanWorkwomanWorkwoman

#TeamUkraine

Best wishes.
Национальный Экспоцентр Украины, М01, Киев, Украина
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Say hello to USSR. Kyiv. Ukraine. 20.02.20

Wow!!!! Gorgeous photos! What camera are you currently using my dear brother? It was really beautiful great place. Thank you very much .. Sharing with us. i Hope you don't mind but here are some tips to improve your posts

Could you tell us more about this place? Do you live there or just traveling?

Thanks 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @GevArt,

Thanks for sharing your photos with us! They look beautiful and I think my favourite is the Kolkhoznitca. What we'd like to see are more details to your post, so that other Local Guides get a better understanding of what you're trying to say. 

Please take a moment recap: 

14 helpful tips for using Connect 

That said, I've removed the Street View tag as it is not relevant to your post. I've also removed the Russian tag, 

as your post is written in English. To learn more about those labels please take a look at the How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you for help and feedback, Alexa

Yes, Kolkhoznitca is beautiful 🙂

Best wishes.
Level 10

I live in Kiev and love the details in my beloved city.

Kiev is a capital of Ukraine - the biggest country in Europe.

The picture taken by my smartphone during morning running.

Thank you for your attencion and feedback, Mohammad. Assalam. 

Best wishes.
Former Google Contributor

Thank you @GevArt!

Just as a reminder, please add @before a name for tagging. This way we receive a notification, thanks. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @GevArt 

Nice to meet one more Local Guide from Ukraine! Welcome to community!

I would like to propose you to join our Ukrainian LGs community group on Facebook and Instagram page.

You can find posts of Ukrainian Local Guides Team here on Connect with using the hashtag #TeamUkraine.

Beautiful pictures! These sculptures really move us to past... Thank you for sharing!

Level 6

nice pics)))