Lea_wonderland's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

【Say Cheese~】Connect Live Application

Hi, I’m Lea, aka cheese girl.

It’s an honor to be a Level 8 Local guide, and now, Follow me to Lea’s wonderland~~

S__91168777.jpg

On weekends, I love to go around Taipei to discover whether foods or attractions. Just bring my “pocket list”, to find out its true colors.

I’m passionate about finding the Taipei’s best sandwiches! Early bird catches insects. I believe I have caught a lot of delicious insects!

Here are some my favorite, sharing with you!

S__91168770.jpg

Not only share on google map, but also share on Instagram and blog. You can check it out! https://www.instagram.com/leas_wonderland/

In there, I make some friends and eat delicious food together! But most special experience I have is meet up with local guides.S__91168772.jpg

Started from a comment on a brunch store call: "baoguo".

Her name is Laurie. She made an interesting video on Google map and makes me want to go to eat!

After I visited, I wrote the message to her, said that the sandwiches are so yummy and thnaks for your sharing!

Also, I invited her, maybe we can discover more brunches together? She is a cute girl with hospitable heart. She doesn't hesitate to answer me "of course!" .

We found that our hobby is the same! That is – eat brunch on weekend! And also, it is a big surprise that our experience is quite the same,too! For example, be an exchange student, travel around Europe, love Disney, adoption a dog…and so on. We visited a lot of place, figure out what details the map miss and write comments. Here you can see how nice relationship of us! ( I put this photo on my desk:D)

S__91168773.jpg

I share on Google map not only about photos, but also offer the useful comments.

For example, in this restaurant you can not miss those cuisines or in this landscape you need to buy ticket or not. To provide the correct and latest information is my hobby. I enjoy sharing things to people, the important thing is- to help them with their experience. The reason why keep me to continue to write the comments on google map is - to make the same hobbys friends. To enhance my horizons and make friends with all around the world. 

S__91168775.jpg

For me, it is a great encourage from google, that I finished another milestone!google connect用的照片.PNG

It is a great honor to be a local guide. We have responsibility to provide correct information and make the world better and more convenient. And make like-minded friends. I deeply believe that we can influence the world. I am so proud to be a local guide that we can make the world better!

S__91168776.jpg

Hi! Here is my Instagram!
Let's know more about Taiwan!
https://www.instagram.com/leas_wonderland/
Taiwan
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 【Say Cheese~】Connect Live Application

Hello @Lea_wonderland,

Thank you very much for sharing this lovely post! As this is your Connect Live 2019 application, I will move it to to the Local Stories section where is the right place for this type of posts. In this post you can find everything you need to know about writing a post for your Connect Live 2019 application. If you think you are missing some of the points mentioned, you can always edit the post and add them.

Since you are new on Connect, I'd suggest that you take a moment to explore the various sections of the forum. You can find more information about them in the article What are the Connect topics?. Another article that will help you to get started is 14 helpful tips for using Connect. 謝謝參與Connect!^^

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @RadieN !

Glad to recieve your comment!

Thank you for moving to the right place for me and sorry for any inconvenience.. >__<

Also, thanks for giving a lot of tips to use Connect! I will learn them and share more photos on this platform!

Is very happy to know the same interested people in Connect! 🙂

Hi! Here is my Instagram!
Let's know more about Taiwan!
https://www.instagram.com/leas_wonderland/
Level 7

Hi~cheese girl 
Thanks to your sharing!
You are adorable :))

Level 9

hi @Lea_wonderland  it's very nice post and the photos. Thanks for sharing and nice to meet you .

I've hit the IG Link and follow you

Cheers 👌

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina