BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Running the Brooklyn Half Marathon

Haha @BruceDM, seems like running the half gives you the excuse to totally pig out the entire weekend. I do love your running club’s name “Dashing Whippets.” Does your club have many members? All ages groups? 

I’ve never made it to Coney Island yet. Some day . . . 

Thanks for sharing your weekend adventure with us.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Congratulations!! @BruceDM. 13.1 miles in 01:33:45 Kudos👍👍. All the food items in this post are exquisite.

Thanks for sharing!!

Level 8

Congratulations Win marathon

Vijendrathakur
Level 8

OMG @BruceDM

That was such an AMAZING post. My eyes were stuck on those lovely whether pics. I was like awestruck. Really really nice shot. Loved it.

Also, other pics were the icing on the cake. You thoroughly captured your event. I hope you must have completed the marathon at a very good spot. 

Keep rocking and keep posting.

Level 8

Thank you for sharing your Brooklyn Half-Marathon journey, @BruceDM. Congrats on your NEW milestone! 🙂 All the best in the succeeding ones! So much great food there....yum! Got hungry though! 🙂 Hehe. Cheers! Have a nice day, Sir! 

Level 10

Waowo @BruceDM It's very acknowledgement post. Thanks a lot! for sharing with us.

Best Of Luck!!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

@BruceDM I love this post!! I'm sure the day was really exhausting! Congratulations on your new half-marathon best time! 1:33 h is really good! You can be proud 🙂
Last year I spent 6 months in NYC, I really miss the city and posts like this bring back good memories! I remember the last race I did in NYC, it was a half marathon in Central Park. Though it didn't rain, it had snowed the night before and it was freezing cold!! I can only imagine how hard it must be when it's raining throughout the race!! 

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 8

Lovely! @BruceDM

Thanks for sharing your experience. So amazing for me who can run max 100m at once. 😄

Best regards!

Level 7

Congratulations!! @BruceD it's an inspirational post to get start for the marathon 🙂 

cheers,keep going and achieve more milestones!!

Level 7

Hey, Congo man!@BruceDM,  this was inspiring, I must start again is what I felt after reading your post, I am too a runner with a limitation up to 6 k.m., but not practicing from almost 3 years now, one thing I noticed and understood from your post is what you need to eat before running.

and after running I know as you have mentioned "yummy Marathon" :)) is what I can see 🙂

"Beating your best time is a great feeling and I feel very proud of my efforts. I have many more races on my calendar this year and I look forward to each and every one of the challenges ahead!"  The most happiest feeling of the winner 🙂 

Good Luck and best wishes for your next run! 

Cheers 

Vasudeo

Vasudeo