OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: RockStar Reviewers

Thank you so much @DeniGu for your great input.

I really liked @Ambreen's style and will try to adapt that in my reviews as well. @AdrianLunsong had almost the same remarks as that of yours 🙂

@Ambreen and I had a brief discussion on the ideas emerged from the discussions we had on this topic and we will start working on a UI prototype to come up with a working model so that we can present it.

I know that we can always post it in Idea Exchange, but we are so excited about this one and actually believe that it will work well. So, that's why we are working towards that goal.

I am really glad and thankful to the community members for the positivity, support and encouragement. 

I also hope that we will see other local guides adding their favorite review styles to this discussion, which would help us greatly towards our prototype.

cheers

Connect Moderator

Thank you @OmerAli Bhai for tagging me in your post, and I really appreciate @Ambreen because her style of writing reviews is very inspiring for me. 

And from some months, I m writing my reviews on Google maps about restaurants, with some more details like hygenic,  Accessiblity information, car parking, washrooms, etc,  with hashtags.

But I wish that I can write my reviews like Ambreen.

Shukriya to you both, because this post gave me more tips about writing reviews with information & detail on Google maps. 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

@KashifMisidia bhai, you are a star. The one and only Level 10 legend from Pakistan. I feel lucky to know you in person through CL18 and let me tell you that your work in Pakistan is truly unparalleled. 

Huge source of inspiration, huge respect brother

Level 8

Hi @YasumiKikuchi

Thank you so much for appreciating my reviews , means a lot 🙂

Level 8

Hi @DeniGu

Thank you so much for your kind words , that's great i agree sharing honest information, facts, details about places is so important  and it's sometimes really hard to critic a place because there is so much effort that has gone in making of that place but yes you have to pull yourself out and share exactly what you feel and how your experience was so that you can help others. I feel really happy and blessed to be part of this local guides connect where i am getting to meet all amazing souls like you. I have recently joined the community and wow i love the way people are sharing so much of knowledge and information and also highlighting/appreciating work of other's. 

Thank you once again @DeniGu, have a wonderful day 🙂

Level 8

Oh yes definitely @OmerAli and i , we had this amazing brief discussion about it. I actually have been using some ready templates of my own to write reviews for different places based on various factors, experiences and learning's and thank you to the community members and @OmerAli for thinking that this is helpful content. Exciting Times!

Thank you @OmerAli for making my reviews shine 🙂 

Lot's of love to everyone for all the motivation. 

Have a lovely day!

Level 8

Hi @KashifMisidia

Shukriya 🙂

Thank you so much for your kind words and for all the motivation. Really appreciate 🙂

Hearing from all the community members who are highly skilled and have some really amazing content . It's a wonderful feeling to get noticed and appreciated 🙂 

Thanks @OmerAli