rezmoss's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Rock Glen Falls

IMG_6351.jpg

Rock Glen Falls in Ontario is a serene and picturesque spot, featuring a 10.7-meter waterfall in Rock Glen Conservation Area. The falls are surrounded by scenic trails and rich fossil beds, perfect for a peaceful hike and exploration. It's an ideal destination for a day trip, offering natural beauty and tranquility

5 comments
Level 9

Re: Rock Glen Falls

😲 wow! Great photo @rezmoss 

Namaste 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

That's great to see you in Connect Family 😄

I let you Know that Ongoing Post : Introduce Yourself - May 2024. (Click on the Link) 

Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction  In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode). 

1.Name: 

2.Location: 

3.What I love about being a Local Guide: 

4.My favorite thing to explore: 

5.Fun Fact about me: 

A landscape photo of you with a brief description we can use to write a caption.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Your Guide to Connect for more information on what topics are discussed here,

&

how to choose topics for your posts , and many more

great tips.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply you as soon as possible 
Thank you so much
Ravi from patna Bihar
Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 8

@rezmoss está bonita la fotografía, pero podría agregar más datos como una experiencia personal y algún enlace de Google Maps para poder verlo virtualmente? 

Saludos y bienvenido.

Level 9

Betreff: Rock Glen Falls

@rezmoss 

Es ist ein besonders schönes Bild von diesem Wasserfall 🤩 

Level 7

Super fotografija prekrasnog vodopada @rezmoss .

Hvala što ste podijelili s nama.

Samo dodajte nešto više informacija o tome mjestu.

😊🇭🇷

Google Moderator

Hello @rezmoss,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing this place. Could you tell us about your experience there? Can you get there by car?

Since you are new here, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? You can check Your guide to Connect.

Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. To make your post more interactive, check out How do I write a post on Connect? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!