PCC2018's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Review posting

Dear LG Community,

I'm a newbie LG in Shah Alam, Malaysia. I notice nine of my recent reviews that I have posted are not accessible by friends to whom I have sent a "share" line via their whatsapp account. While I have a total of 39 reviews that I can see, these two friends are able to read 30 of these. Am I missing something here? Hope someone is able to offer an advice. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Yours faithfully,

Cpc Wazizi

Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Review posting

Hi @PCC2018

Please check the details in following link, your contributions that might not in line with the Maps Contributed Content Policy.

Even many times, "Reviews" with any same/similar/phrase  or quick response  like 'ok' or 'nice' - multiple times - are might be marked as private by internal tools.

Hope this helps.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator

Re: Review posting

Hi @PCC2018 reviews, photos and other contributions can be marked Private for a lot of different reasons. As @VijayDesai they might contravene the content policy, or they may have been reported or they may simply not be shown for other reasons. Feel free to PM me a link to your contributions and I will give you some feedback on your review writing style.