cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FelaRenthlei Level 8
Level 8

Restaurants you must try in Aizawl

IMG_20170318_210459499.jpgFlavour of KoreaIMG-20180422-WA0012.jpg6 Miles108.jpgHotel FloriaIMG_20171001_165711_652.jpgHotel FloriaIMG-20180610-WA0030.jpgLBL LoungeIMG-20181001-WA0061.jpgWest CafeAs you can see, there has been so much of improvement in and around Aizawl for Family and friends get together so once you get here make sure you experience the thrill of any of these. I mean look at them, why won't you?

Aizawl, Mizoram, India
8 comments
Jpj13 Level 5
Level 5

Re: Restaurants you must try in Aizawl

Hope going to India soon !

FernandoJR Level 3
Level 3

Awesome photos! I am glad you are eating great food and spending time with your family.

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hi @FelaRenthlei

Thank you for sharing with us your good experience is this restaurant in Aizawl! The food looks amazing and tasty, and its usually even better when you share it with your family and friends. Can you tell us more about the dishes and the dessert?

To make your future posts better, please try to share more relevant information, so that the other Local Guides can learn something new from your posts and probably decide to visit that place.

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hi @FelaRenthlei,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Your photos are impressive, especially the one with the one with the sweets from Hotel Floria.

Did you know that you can share your review and photos of this place on Google Maps instead. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. The owners will appreciate it and you will convince other Local Guides to visit.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

FelaRenthlei Level 8
Level 8

Hey @Petra_M thank you for your kind words and your suggestion...and yes I did shared these photos in Google map, like there's tons of them if you'd look on google map. Next tiem IllI add more details too...thank you 😊

FelaRenthlei Level 8
Level 8

hey @KatyaL thank you for your comments...this post is kinda tryouts so, yes next time I'll be more specific about it.

FelaRenthlei Level 8
Level 8

@FernandoJR thank you 😊

FelaRenthlei Level 8
Level 8

@Jpj13 Oh... that's nice...be ready to experience the vast cultures and great great foods.