FelaRenthlei's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Restaurants you must try in Aizawl

Flavour of KoreaFlavour of Korea6 Miles6 MilesHotel FloriaHotel FloriaHotel FloriaHotel FloriaLBL LoungeLBL LoungeWest CafeWest CafeAs you can see, there has been so much of improvement in and around Aizawl for Family and friends get together so once you get here make sure you experience the thrill of any of these. I mean look at them, why won't you?

Aizawl, Mizoram, India
8 comments
Level 5

Re: Restaurants you must try in Aizawl

Hope going to India soon !

Level 5

Awesome photos! I am glad you are eating great food and spending time with your family.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @FelaRenthlei

Thank you for sharing with us your good experience is this restaurant in Aizawl! The food looks amazing and tasty, and it's usually even better when you share it with your family and friends. Can you tell us more about the dishes and the dessert?

To make your future posts better, please try to share more relevant information, so that the other Local Guides can learn something new from your posts and probably decide to visit that place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @FelaRenthlei,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Your photos are impressive, especially the one with the one with the sweets from Hotel Floria.

Did you know that you can share your review and photos of this place on Google Maps instead. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. The owners will appreciate it and you will convince other Local Guides to visit.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hey @Petra_M thank you for your kind words and your suggestion...and yes I did shared these photos in Google map, like there's tons of them if you'd look on google map. Next tiem IllI add more details too...thank you 😊

Level 8

hey @KatyaL thank you for your comments...this post is kinda tryouts so, yes next time I'll be more specific about it.

Level 8

@FernandoJR thank you 😊

Level 8

@Jpj13 Oh... that's nice...be ready to experience the vast cultures and great great foods.