Chethan1993's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Job

@NawedA hi 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

Some useful tips .....

Please Search the community before posting question, there are many question like yours are already solved with best answer.

If you are a new to this Forum, Please introduce yourself in this thread- 

Before make any new post, read this board topics to know about the forum usage  -

Visit Share your Photos & Discoveries  board to know how to share photos or story -

To know about completely Local Guides ....  

Happy Guiding !!

Happy Mapping !!

Level 9

Re: How to get a Job in Google through Google Maps ?

Wow you just read my mind, 3months ago, lol....Thx 4 the exception to excitement!

ThaTruthSeka
Level 7

I hope work with google map also, so i ask you if you arrive to solve or no

Amr Serag
Level 5

you should check their official website.

Level 4

How to get a Job in Google through Google Maps ?

I love to work for Google. Because Google help people giving his highest effort. 

Former Google Contributor

Local Guides indeed put in a lot of hard work into making Google Maps better for everyone, and we are so thankful. That said, the Local Guide program is entirely voluntary. If you are looking for job opportunities, you can visit Google Careers. 🙂

Looks like you are new on Connect, so welcome! This is a community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share experiences and exchange ideas with one another. Take a look around the different boards here to find out what other Local Guides talk about! To navigate around better and more easily, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@MdDeluarH

Local Guides is a volunteer based program, and your involvement is not considered as part of working for Google.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 2

Did Google can come to my  country/republic ? (Donetsk People's Republic)

Level 9

@RusstafaB wrote:
Go get a degree, preferably a first. Then go do your masters, most of the people I know who have gone work for Google have worked hard, got a good education and then go on to great things with Google.

I completed my Masters already,Im working hard , I have a good education as well and started a company called RayFog also.   

Level 7

Getting job in Google is little tough I am trying for last 6 years .

Where ever there is job in my field I have posted .But still I have. It receive any job

VG