ChamnanMuon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Request] to fix incorrect information on Maps

Hi all Google Admins / Moderators @Julie_A@AngieYC@DeniGu@InaS , @Ivi_Ge, and others 🙏! First, I'm sorry if I start a post in the wrong category (as cannot find the General Discussion section). I REALLY need your team help on correcting the map display information (as shown in the image below) of one island, Koh Ach Seh (click to see on map), where located in Kep province, Cambodia but the map display that's located in Vietnam country. That's ASOLUTELY incorrect information - This is VERY sensitive issue! 

Before I decided to post here, other active Local Guides in Cambodia & me, have done many times via feedback/report the issue on the map app even directly DM on the map team on Twitter.

[Screenshot] Koh Ach Seh[Screenshot] Koh Ach Seh

I am looking forwards to hearing from your team sooner. Thank you very much in advance 🙏🙏!

Kep, Cambodia
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: [Request] to fix incorrect information on Maps

Hi @ChamnanMuon,

I'm happy to share that Koh Ach Seh is now correctly displayed on Google Maps as part of Cambodia. 🎉

Thank you once again for reporting this. I will mark my response as the solution so it's easy for other Local Guides to see that this has been resolved.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

@ChamnanMuon 

Kindly refrain from tagging more than one Googler here on Connect.

Cheers

Morten 

Level 9

Google Moderator

Hi @ChamnanMuon,

Thank you for reporting!

I will escalate this issue to our responsible team to investigate.

The best place to ask a question or raise a concern is the How-tos section on Connect. I will move your post there for you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Google Moderator
Solution

Hi @ChamnanMuon,

I'm happy to share that Koh Ach Seh is now correctly displayed on Google Maps as part of Cambodia. 🎉

Thank you once again for reporting this. I will mark my response as the solution so it's easy for other Local Guides to see that this has been resolved.