DerickHilde's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Reporting replies from owner's response

Is there any way to report replies to reviews from business owners? There is a local business that keeps replying to negative reviews with personal attacks, a few examples below:

"Sorry. But are you just mean ??? Or just that rude and stupid?"

"Go away... Get a real life!!! Better yet a JOB! Or even a clue..etc."

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Reporting replies from owner's response

Hey @DerickHilde,

Thanks for reaching out.

While you can flag content as inappropriate, it is currently aimed only at the review itself, but not the reply from the owner.

Your question falls under the scope of Google My Business. I would like to ask you to post your question on the Google My Business Boards.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Level 9

Sounds like you want to report replies comes from the end of business owner. Please take a closer look into this post to report content on google map.

Thank you. 

@DerickHilde

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

I'm not seeing anything about reporting the owner replies in that article. That seems to focus only on the reviewer. 

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @DerickHilde,

Thanks for reaching out.

While you can flag content as inappropriate, it is currently aimed only at the review itself, but not the reply from the owner.

Your question falls under the scope of Google My Business. I would like to ask you to post your question on the Google My Business Boards.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators