#red sun##red sun#

Zainul Abedin
Kushtia, Bangladesh
6 comments
Level 9

Re: #Red Sun #

I love this, very beautiful

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Google Vendor

Hi @zabedin1978,

Wow, that's a great shot. Thank you for sharing it with us. What camera did you use? Is this view from your home? Have in mind the more descriptive your posts are, the more people will relate to them.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @zabedin1978 ,

An interesting way to capture the sun! I love the pink colours. Thank you for sharing your photo.

Please make sure to check which are the Connect topics for your next post. 

I can see that you are using hashtags and I thought this article may raise your interest: New: Use hashtags in your reviews on Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

thank you

Zainul Abedin
Google Vendor

Hi @zabedin1978,

You're welcome. And by the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you

Zainul Abedin