Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

(Recap)-Ornaments of accessibility. google supported meetup.

"ORNAMENTS OF ACCESSIBILITY" a meetup was arranged at ' Rabindra Sorobor'at Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh on 20 Dec,-2019. The meetup was supported by Google for the first time in Bangladesh.

The day was very cold and foggy but 100 local guides from the various places of the country were attended. Host  Kamal Hasnainee brief the attendees about importance of the meetup.

IMG_20191220_104133.jpg

 Group photo of a part of attendees

A cup of tea was served to all attendees and also distributed the 'T' shirts.

IMG_20191220_093225.jpg

 A cup of tea at the begining in a cold morning.

All attendees were divided into three groups for working and checking the accessibility of wheel chair for the disabled people.

IMG_20191220_105512.jpg

 Briefing at the begining.

Three groups were leaded by three leaders and went out for three areas.

IMG_20191220_103819.jpg

 Attendees listening to the host 

After checking three areas all local guide met together and form a human chain on the road side in front of 'UNIMART'

At the end all attendees assembled in the restaurant 'GUHA THE CAVE' have lunch, distributed gifts there.

The most attraction of the event was the presence of 'Sumaya Zefrine', the connect moderator in Bangladesh.

#LGBangla

#letsguide

#localguides

#accessibility

#ornamentsofaccessibility

Dhaka, Bangladesh
6 comments
Level 9

Re: (Recap)-Ornaments of accessibility. google supported meetup.

It was a nice event with other Local Guides, thank you for sharing with us @Siddiqui-BA 

Connect Moderator

@Siddiqui-BA Thanks for the nice experience sharing for our supported Meet-Up. I am so proud to be a part of this meet up with you all.

Level 8

Hi @Siddiqui-BA  It is first #Google supported meetup in #Bangladesh, it is proud of us. Thank you for sharing the post. 

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@Siddiqui-BA Well written post. Seen your photos & understand you enjoyed the very much. Hope that's day was delightful day everyone. I would like thanks #localguidesconnect to supported meet up arranged in Bangladesh. This is great news for everyone. I would like to congratulated everyone those who attended the meet up.         

Level 9

Thanks you @Siddiqui-BA for your awesome recap!

With your warm appreciation,
Sayeed Mahmud Nabil || Ornaments of Accessibility - My Last Recap