Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap : Diamond city Surat Calling………..

Indeed, it was really great meetup and we missed you @deepakjhic 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations on the successful meetup @Tejal 

A huge crowd - looks like you enjoyed a lot at many places, Excellent hosting 👍 

Level 7

From exploring the diamond journey to witnessing saree manufacturing, visiting  textile unit  and indulging in delicious Gujarati thali, our journey in Surat was filled with enriching experiences and warm hospitality. Thank you to everyone involved for making it a delightful gathering. Special thanks to our host @Tejal  Ma'am , co-host @Mukund_hirpara_@Rushabh_Sindhav , @Vijay_Bhadani    and all the other LGS attendees like  @NareshDarji, @TravellerG , @Kinjalchhaya @ashishdesai24 @Ptrivedi @bhayani_naitik and many more  for their invaluable presence and support. Your enthusiasm  made our meet-up truly special. Looking forward to more such meetup in the future for enriching experiences together. 

Level 8

Congratulations on the successful meetup @Tejal 

Excellent hosting 

Pranav Trivedi

Level 8

Looks really amazing. It is hard to think that we missed being there, but a very well managed meetup it was. Thank you for sharing this Recap @Tejal 

Level 9

Thanks @Tejal ben.

This was a gala event for all  LG.

UNFORTUNATELY I HAD MISSED THAT

however you hv covered all the points happy to see my lovly LG smiling faces.thanks for value addition. 

Kindly convey my special thanks to @Tushar_Suradkar @NareshDarji and all gujrat LGs.

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

Nice Recap @Tejal  ban 🙏 because By seeing the pictures, the memory of that time comes back vividly, when we lived in vadodra - Gujarat... gujrati usal pav, Jagdish frsan nu dhoklo - jalebi, United arky no Garbo, pavagad Mai no panchido.....😀🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Level 10

@Tejal Behen, Heartiest congratulations on orchestrating an extraordinary journey through Surat, the radiant Diamond City. A week later, I am still not able to come out of the happy hangover which is pretty hard to go. From indulging in Surat's delectable cuisine to delving into the intricate processes of the diamond and textile industries, every moment was an absolute delight. Your dedication to empowering minds & connecting hearts shines through every word of the report.

A heartfelt appreciation & huge thanks to cohosts @Mukund_hirpara_ @Rushabh_Sindhav, @Vijay_Bhadani  @chiragvankar@Kinjalchhaya  & team for their invaluable contributions, ensuring a seamless experience for all attendees. My extra special thanks to @Vatsal30 , @ImNikunj91 , @het_3012  & Sagar Kantala for carrying me safely in their vehicles to designated spots.

I am super delighted that my poem written exclusively for the dream team was a hit at the meet. Without a doubt, the young brigade's dedication prompted me to scribble few lines to honor them:

𝘐𝘯 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘮,

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘦,

𝘎𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘱 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘦.

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵,

𝘛𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮,

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮.

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘪𝘳,

𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳.

𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥,

𝘐𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥

𝘚𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘸,

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦.

𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥,

𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥.

@Tejal Behen & @NareshDarji Bhai, your passion for sharing knowledge and bringing people together is inspiring. Thanks for including me in the adventure where I was lucky enough to brush shoulders with MeetUp Champion @TravellerG Sir who travelled all the way from down south Bengaluru. Can't wait & I am thirsty for more meetups like this. Keep shining bright, Diamond City. 💠

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 10

Hello, @NareshDarji Ji... 

I'm also very happy that we could spend some time together along with our loving LGs. 

Of course, I too appreciate and thank the presence of our @RosyKohli along with her friends, @yagokd @Shrut19 and others who travelled long distance and joined us.

🤝❤️👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Of course, I fully admit the initiative placed by our dear @NareshDarji from the backstage... Excellent event...

Thank you so much for your kind words @TravellerG 

We are also looking forward to seeing you in our next meetups @Jaykumarb 

We are planning our next meetup and hope you will definitely come this time. @Anil6969 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.