AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Delhi 6 Food Walk

Thank you @raghavsood

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 1

@AmbrishVarshney awesome picture..

Level 10

Thank you @Vikassingh7

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing this recap, @AmbrishVarshney and for the effort to compose a video for it. Share some of the recipes with the community. I would love try to cook at least one of the dishes you posted. ^_^

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

thank you @IrrPavlova here is some recipes from  my dear friend and active local guide from delhi group @NithinNambiar's wife cooking channel

Dish name : Jalebi 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv-5sD0DkIs

Dish Name : Moong Dal Halwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tW-sxJpHq0

Former Google Contributor

Thank you, @AmbrishVarshney! I'm definitely going to try the moong dal halwa recipe.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this delicious food from Delhi @AmbrishVarshney

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

thank you @davidhyno

Level 10

thank you @NareshDarji bhai