RiverDefender's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides clean the world - Sunday Plogging With Ngeliwet

@KarenVChin wrote:

@RiverDefender, that is very impressive - 2 tons of garbage (4,000 lbs or 1814 kg), 50 people, 1 hour! You all were very productive!

What is Nasi Liwet? You need to explain more what this rice dish consists of.  It looks delicious. Is this served for special occasions or for big parties?  You need to add a close-up photo of this dish for us to drool over. 

Cheers,

Karen

Ya. Ini sebuah ironi atau prestasi?  

Hahaha. Iya. Nasi liwet adalah memasak nasi dicampur dengan,  bawang merah, putih, sereh ditumis, kecuali daun salam. 

Caranya:

Cuci beras sampai bersih. Kemudian tambahkan air beserta tumisan bawang merah, putih, daun sereh dan daun salam berikut minyak tumisan. Tambahkan Garam. 

Beras dimasak hingga tanam. 

Beras 1 liter (porsi 5-6) orang, bawang merah 6 siung , bawang putih 4 siung,  sereh 5 batang, daun salam 5 batang, garam secukupnya.

Setelah matang untuk porsi besar, nasi ditaburkan diatas daun pisang beserta rebusa usayuran hijau (daun pepaya, daun singkong, labu). Lauknya tempe/ tahu goreng ikan asin, jengkol goreng atau jengkol mentah, petay, kerupuk dan sambal (tomat, cabe merah, cabe rawit,  bawang merah, terasi) dan ketimun.

Setelah semua sudah, siap dinikmati bersama.

Nasi LiwetNasi Liwet

Oh, ya. Lebih nikmati bersama-sama.😋

Level 8

H@RiverDefender  This is a great post and it is not too late it is usually us that too late and if you have tagged me well it makes it so much sincere for your group @RiverDefender I will put your information together like I  usually do and always love to hear your great stories.  We will talk soon and tell everyone I say, hello and we look forward to hearing from you soon thanks bro 

@ErmesT they are wonderful people aren't they...

Level 8

@ErmesT well said I have brought along some of my excitement for @RiverDefender that I couldn't wait to share..... @ErmesT @RiverDefender @DrRajanwalawalkar @KarenVChin @AlejandraMaria I call this The excited local Guide check it out............

@ErmesT wrote:

Hey, @RiverDefender

umbelievable Job, congratulations again.

I have moved your post in a separate thread, so for @DavidTito to be able to add it on the map as a new post.

I love the photos of the lunch, that is what friends do after a good job: eating together.

Great activity. Thank you for sharing with us

Ermes

Level 8

Good job @RiverDefender. A quick respond:

Gotong royong adalah bahasa Indonesia, istilahnya di Bali adalah ngoopin berasal dari kata dasar oop yang artinya = bantu

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Level 8

Hi @DavidTito, @RiverDefender and everyone taking part in cleaning activity of our surrounding areas voluntarily and helping envoirnment in decluttering and especially google guide community spread all around the earth and in various countries makes me feel very happy .

Level 8

@DrRajanwalawalkar Thank you for reaching out on behalf of the Community, Local Clean The World Program @ErmesT and myself are running  has already taken a big effect

around the Globe, stories have been hinted in various  place but due to Google disclaimer policies  that cant mention us, but by far we are making a defence

Level 8

Hello @RiverDefender I have added in your details into the map Here let me know if there's anything I need to change and Congratulations again such a big turn out, it is nice to see

everyone in unison working together and smiling well done to all Community and Volunteers @ErmesT so many great smiles here