low2205's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Finding the highest local guides contributors in your area/locale

Trying to find local guides in the Bahamas. See a few by looking at sites on Google Maps, but they do not seem to use the forum.

Bahamas
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Thanks @Kuzy

Hey @low2205, welcome to Local Guides Connect! You can watch this video on getting started as a contributor. You’ll also be able to review the program’s rules and best practices here. Learn more about searching the community for opportunities to engage and find topics that interest you most.

Additionally, tagging your posts with your region, key words and the like will help others find your posts! Finally, I'll be moving your post to the "General Discussion" board to better organize our discussions. 

Hope this helps 

View solution in original post

Level 7

@low2205 wrote:

Trying to find local guides in the Bahamas. See a few by looking at sites on Google Maps, but they do not seem to use the forum.

Hi @low2205 

If you check @ArielleM_ and @Csaba posts on this thread that might be able to help you find other active local guides in your area. I’m also trying to get some of my friends to become local guides, I think that could help a well 🙂

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Thanks @Kuzy

Hey @low2205, welcome to Local Guides Connect! You can watch this video on getting started as a contributor. You’ll also be able to review the program’s rules and best practices here. Learn more about searching the community for opportunities to engage and find topics that interest you most.

Additionally, tagging your posts with your region, key words and the like will help others find your posts! Finally, I'll be moving your post to the "General Discussion" board to better organize our discussions. 

Hope this helps