Tushar_Suradkar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP - The First meetup of Kolhapur Local Guides

Yes, definitely - 👍 a good idea, dear @mohanghyar.

The first step is to connect with local guides very near to us.

They should be willing to travel 100-150 km for a meetup.

Did you collect contact information from the local guides in Mumbai?

Follow up with them.

Add them to the group.

Then educate them and create interest.

Start off meetups even when there are only a few available.

We started with only 3 in Pune - now 50+ 😊

It takes a bit time and perseverance.

We have to stand there and do our work - like a clock tower 😁

थेंबे थेंबे तळे साचे

Level 9

बहुत-बहुत बधाई @Tushar_Suradkar , सर यह मीट अप को सफलतापूर्वक संपादित कर आपने बेहतरीन काम किया है , यह मीट अप लोकल गाइड प्रोग्राम में नई चिंगारी का काम करेगा , जिससे वहां के आसपास के लोग इसे देखकर नई मीट अप का संपादन शुरू करेंगे , मैं आपके कड़ी मेहनत और 300 किलोमीटर की यात्रा को नमन करता हूं और आपके इस प्रयास को धन्यवाद देता हूं , 🙏🙏🙏 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Connect Moderator

Thank you for the appreciation, dear @RaviSharma111 🤝

I am terribly sorry about not being able to update you on time.

The next meetup is in Nashik on 28th April, and I will make sure to inform you in time 👍

Level 9

No issue @Tushar_Suradkar  sir  , I am Happy , i can understand that long journey , High temp,  all this can  Make man Exhausted and it may be slip in mind ,  Thank you  for upcoming meet up.

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 10

@Tushar_Suradkar Dada, Your report on the Kolhapur Local Guides meetup is a beacon of inspiration! All the more, your gusto to go the extra mile for mentoring new local guides is highly admirable. Gathering at the historic New Palace, embracing knowledge, and fostering community spirit – it shows what a dedicated leader you are. I feel fortunate to have joined the Google meet at the perfect moment to witness keenness of Kolhapur LG’s on ground zero plus vibrant smiles of virtual attendees @TravellerG Sir, @RosyKohli Teacher, @ajitthite Dada,  @Raj_Tayade@abhishekpatk@Sagarkanherkar on a sunny Sunday morning. Keep nurturing the passion in budding Local Guides, and let's see the Kolhapur Local Guides community soar to new heights! 🌟🚀🙌

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 8

One of the great meet up missed by me. Recap is so nice and I can feel the vibe. The palace looks awesome as always. Very nice to see new LGs from Kolhapur. Your great efforts making all LGs from Maharashtra United. Due to emergency work I couldn't attend in person. Thanks @Tushar_Suradkar for hosting and posting this recap.

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 10

Thank you very much for publishing such a nice recap, dear @Tushar_Suradkar .

So many LGs attended physically and virtually - appreciate your efforts and dedication!

The badges are really good - you surely deserve special appreciation for the same...👌👌👌.

Also thank you for publishing the collage with my stamp photo... Adding names to the participants also was a nice idea! 👍🌹

Hope to see more from you...

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Great Post @Tushar_Suradkar sirji One of my favorite cities is Kolhapur. One of my favorite cities is Kolhapur. Misal Pav is my favorite dish there. And also like its red and white gravy Gavran chicken.

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the appreciation, dear @ModNomad 🤝

It was delightful to have you in the meetup virtually,

Hoping to meet you soon in a Mumbai meetup in person 😊

Connect Moderator

Yes, you were missed very much at the Kolhapur meetup because when the name comes up, I can only remember your name as the most outstanding contributor to this historic town on Connect 👍

@Rohan10 maybe we will get a chance to attend another meetup in Kolhapur later.

But for now, you can try attending in person the Pune meetup of 27th April or May 19 th.