SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

RECAP: Jabi Lake Mall Photo Walk

Interior: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja - NigeriaInterior: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja - Nigeria

I have heard so much about the grandeur beauty that Jabi Lake Mall has to offer and I couldn't just wait to capture it with my camera phone - in the company of other Local Guides in Abuja. FYI, Abuja is the capital of Nigeria. Although I live and work in Lagos, however I couldn't afford to miss an opportunity of having fun moments with Local Guides in Abuja and hosted this particular meet-up. Distance between Lagos and Abuja is 11h 7 min drive and 1 hour 15 minutes by flight. I opted for the latter instead.

SanyaOdare during Jabi Lake Mall Photo WalkSanyaOdare during Jabi Lake Mall Photo Walk

I arrived Abuja Friday afternoon, did a pre meet-up visit to the Mall and familiarised myself with the venue - ahead of the D-day. On Saturday, I got to the Mall few minutes before 10:00am (Local Time) even though the meet-up was scheduled to start at 11:00am. @Silooobaba arrived first and followed by @Zinta. It didn't take long before other Local Guides like @Zee_dora, @Chizbeth arrived as well and we indeed had a full house.

SanyaOdare with members of Abuja Local GuidesSanyaOdare with members of Abuja Local Guides

One interesting thing I observed during this meet-up was that, the store owners / representatives were very warm and welcoming towards us - such that we were allowed to freely take photographs and even record videos - to be uploaded on Google Maps. This aforementioned gesture from store owners / representatives really attest to the fact that Local Guides impact are being felt immensely here in Nigeria.

Please feel free to take a look at the photo album for this meet-up here and leave your comments below.

19 comments
Level 7

Re: RECAP: Jabi Lake Mall Photo Walk

It's was really a great day been around with a lot of Abuja local guide, @SanyaOdare I am looking up for another meet up with you, I must confess I really enjoyed myself that day....

Level 10

Awwww....... I can't wait to be in Abuja again @Silooobaba! Thanks a million. 

Level 9

Wow! @SanyaOdare  what a nice Meetup. I can see from the pictures that you can had a lovely day at Jabi lake mall. I wish I could attend.

Great recap 👍

Level 10

Thank you @Austinelewex! We sure did have a great time.

Level 10

Well done @SanyaOdare. Congratulations on a successful meet up. 

Isaac
Level 7

It was an honor to meet with you in person, thanks for being an inspiration to us all. More grace 💪 Sir 

Level 8

Well done @SanyaOdare from every indication the meet -up was a huge success. Thank you for being a source of inspiration and rallying point to us the upcoming Local guides. Keep on guiding. 

Level 8

Level 10

Thank you @Mayford