Saidulkarim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Connect Birthday Celebration

A group of Malaysia Local Guides with Connect Birthday Cake .Photo Credit: Unknown PersonA group of Malaysia Local Guides with Connect Birthday Cake .Photo Credit: Unknown Person

First of all, I would like to say thanks to all of Googler and the community moderator of Local Guides Connect, who over these three years contributed to keeping updated Google Maps and Local Guides community.

Connect Birthday  Cake with the text 3rd  Birthday of Local Guides Connect .Connect Birthday Cake with the text 3rd Birthday of Local Guides Connect .

We constantly love to do something that endures united us with the community. Celebrating the birthday of Local Guide Connect is one of the small parts of our community work. Through this meetup, we have got a chance to get together with some of our community members.

Our new member farhan and me Saidulkarim . Photo Credit: PavelsarwarOur new member farhan and me Saidulkarim . Photo Credit: Pavelsarwar

Our new member  Samiul and me Saidulkarim . Photo Credit: PavelsarwarOur new member Samiul and me Saidulkarim . Photo Credit: Pavelsarwar

At sharp 5:00 pm, all of the members arrived the meetup place. After a short snack, we started our meetup by introducing each other, need to say that this time we  Introduced two new members into our Malaysia Local Guides community, those are @Farhan and @samiul.

A photo shows PavelSarwar and SaidulKarim  Photo Credit: FarhanA photo shows PavelSarwar and SaidulKarim Photo Credit: Farhan

A photo shows PavelSarwar and SaidulKarim  Photo Credit: FarhanA photo shows PavelSarwar and SaidulKarim Photo Credit: Farhan

After the introducing part  @PavelSarwar  started to talk about local guides connect. He talked about besides how to post on connect, how to reply to the connect post furthermore what aspects can do in connect also what is prohibited. Moreover, he talked about Google Maps' contribution, alike how to write a helpful review, and how to add a picture on Google Maps, At 8:00 pm we celebrated the Birthday of Local Guide Connect by slicing the cake.

A photo shows a group of local guides are busy with taking picture of Birthday Cake. Photo Credit:PavelsarwearA photo shows a group of local guides are busy with taking picture of Birthday Cake. Photo Credit:Pavelsarwear

It was a great experience to all of us, wish to arrange hence meetup next time likewise.

Are you interested to see more photos? Click Here!!

End this Recap, I would like to say thanks to all of our Malaysia Local Guides Community Member who didn't get time to join us. Hope to see you guys in the next meetup. 

Thank you @

Tamarind Square, Tamarind Building Road, Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
8 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Connect Birthday Celebration

@Saidulkarim great meet up. Sorry i wasn't able to join. Happy to see so many people join. We will meet again soon.

Level 8

Thank you @StephenAbraham bro, Hope to see you in next meetup.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Saidulkarim,

Thank you so much for sharing your recap and for the nice words! I'm glad that you had such a great time celebrating Connect's 3rd birthday. The cake is really cute and I'm sure it was delicious.

Congratulations to the two new members who have joined you! I hope you have many more interesting and exciting meet-ups 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Happy 3rd birthday to Local Guides Connect. How sweet of you guys to get together to celebrate the occasion! Great excuse for a meet up! HAHAHA

Ask me about IPOH | Blog | Instagram | Facebook
Level 8

Hi! @Emily2U  Thank you for your nice words. We truly missed all of you guys during the meetup. Hope to see you next meetup.

Level 8

Hi, @RadieN  Thank you for the kind support, It was a great meetup and experience for me, For the first time, I arranged such meetup.

Level 10

@Saidulkarim Cake looks delicious. Sorry I missed this.

Level 8

Yes @StephenAbraham  It was.