ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[RECAP] Annual Meet-Up & Reunion in Cumilla

Hello! 

Dear Local Guides, My beloved fellows & Dear Local Guides team.

Group 01.jpg
This is a RECAP of our Annual Meet Up & reunion by Cumilla Local Guides in Cumilla, Bangladesh. It's also a day for our new T-shirt and badge distribution. Local Guides in Bangladesh specially in Cumilla joined us in this annual reunion Meet-Up.

Local guides experience share time ...Local guides experience share time ...
That meet up was a big experience & reunion among new and old Local Guides in Cumilla. We discussed important rules and features of the Local Guides community. 

Our Meet-Up Discussion Agenda :

• Introduction
  • Experience share
  • Quality Contributions VS spam
  • How to improve our contributions skill
  • Local Guides Accessibility 
  • Lets Map Accessibility - Project
  • Local Guides Clean the world -project
  • Local Guides Connect 
  • Inviting friends to the program
  • Snacks, T-shirt, Badge and stickers distributions

That was the best moment for any Local Guides to get many local guides together where everyone has one vision to improve local maps and promoting local beauties to the world.  

Discussion time with fellow Local GuidesDiscussion time with fellow Local Guides
From this Meet Up, we all committed to working together to update accessibility status on Google Maps and We will try our best to make awareness about improve Disability facilities Locally.

Accessibility logo on our T shirt...Accessibility logo on our T shirt...
We are also working to make spam free local map and how to involve more Maps user into this program who are regular used Google maps.

Watch the Video for extra experience...

One matter, I have to share that we had to change our time schedule one day before the event due to the venue problem& that is why many of our registered members for the event didn't join us that day. But we had to arrange the Meet up in time coz maximum of us was in favor to join.

Hope everybody loves this RECAP and share their opinion below...

NB- IT WAS A COMPLETELY POWERED BY LOCAL GUIDES MEET UP & WE DID NOT USE ANY GOOGLE OFFICIAL LOGOS DURING THE MEETUP.
HAPPY GUIDING!
Comilla, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Annual Meet-Up & Reunion in Cumilla

Wow! It's look like e best meet-up! 

Your all the planning was good! Hope that this kind of great job will help to protect spam & make quality based contribution in Bangladesh.

Thanks you all.         

Farhan Sadik

Connect Moderator

@Farhan21  Thanks for your nice comment and consistently support. Sooner I want to meet with you.

Happy Guiding!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ShafiulB,

Thanks for sharing this amazing recap. Your video is adorable, I really enjoyed wathing it. I can't wait for your next meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@Petra_M  Thanks for your appreciation and taking time to watch the RECAP video. I am very willing to host a lot of event in the future...

Happy Guiding!

Hi @ShafiulB,

Thanks for directing me to this recap!

The shirts are looking great, and I think we are looking at a tradition here.

It will be great to see future meet-ups and be able to recognise you all from the clothes. Can't wait to see what's next from the Bangladesh Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@MortenSI  Thanks for your comment here! 

Last Year we shared some T-shirt with our worldwide friends. Hope you will like these posts too.

1.  A wonderful gift from Comilla Local Guides, Bangladesh
  2. A Lovely surprise from Bangladesh OSAMA EDITION

I really like that light blue color on the t-shirts @ShafiulB, and how great of you to all to send them to other Local Guides. 

This is truly a wonderful gift! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@MortenSI  Thanks for your appreciation and I am also glad that you like this effort to exchange Local Guides friendship among the Local Guides community.

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Cumila local guides are creative. This is a wonderful meetup. Thanks for sharing @ShafiulB