ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Cumilla Local Guides T-Shirt Season - 3

Hello, Local Guides! My dear fellows!

This year we have just completed our T-shirt campaign with our fellow Local Guides in Bangladesh. 

Main design for polo T-shirt ..Main design for polo T-shirt ..

We printed some limited edition T-shirt for Cumilla Local Guides members.  We are so excited after getting these t-shirts in our Annual Meet Up & Reunion event in Comilla. The specialty of this limited edition t-shirt is the Map Accessibility logo addition on the right arm. Because we committed before to work for mapping Accessibility with our all Members in our local and every positions. The concept of the Accessibility project and making big awareness in every local guides mind is the main target of this logo. Hope others will get encouragement to update accessibility from their own position. 

Front & right arm logo...Front & right arm logo...

Map Accessibility logo on the right arm..Map Accessibility logo on the right arm..

Hope our Local Guides friends and Local Guides team would love this new designed T-shirt. 

Back sideBack side

Accessibility logo on our T shirt...Accessibility logo on our T shirt...front sidefront side

We also arranged another two T-shirt campaign for the last two year.  You can read here 2016, 2017.

I will show you all our t-shirt printing system from the factory in Bangladesh. This is an easy and traditional technique for printing t-shirt in Bangladesh. 

We also printed our new Community badge & Local Guides stickers for our Annual Meet-Up celebration. These are looking so cool. These things made our Meet-Up so enjoyable and happy. badge.JPGsticker ..JPGstickers..JPG

Hope you all like this and please join us by commenting..

Happy Guiding!

Comilla, Bangladesh
15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cumilla Local Guides T-Shirt Season - 3

Hi @ShafiulB,

Thank you for sharing. Those t-shirts look so cool :D! I like the blue color. I hope you enjoy even more your annual meeting!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Definitely a great job @ShafiulB 

Thanks for sharing with us.

Hi @ShafiulB,

This is great, thanks for sharing!

The shirts are looking awesome, and I am so glad to see that you're sporting the accessibility logo on the sleeves. 

Hopefully we'll get to see you all wear these at upcoming meet-ups in Bangladesh. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@VasT  Its our pleasure that you like the color! 

@AbdullahAM  Thanks bro for your support and comment here.

Connect Moderator

@MortenSI  Thanks for your appreciation! Definitely, we will wear this nice T-shirt in our all future Local Guides Activities...

That sounds great @ShafiulB, I can't wait to see all the photos from the future events! 

I think it will look really cool with the matching shirts and logos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@MortenSI  Thanks for your encouragement and excitement to see our future activities.

Hope you will like our last Meet-Up's RECAP with this T-shirt.

Happy Guiding!

Thanks for showing me the post @ShafiulB, I will take a look at it!

I can already tell by the first photo that your shirts are looking awesome. 

Connect Moderator

Hey @ShafiulB great job with the t-shirt design! Looking really nice!! It's awesome to see how active your community it and hopefully it will inspire others to do the same as well! Keep on sharing the amazing work you all do there!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews