emiday's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Question- Is there a public profile page for a local guide that shows all of your contributions?

Hi there, I was wondering if there was a way to allow people to see all of your reviews in one place. As in, if I mainly review restaurants around the world, and people wanted to see where I had visited and what I thought of a restaurant while I was in Patagonia, where could they find my contributions? Is this a feature that hasn't been built yet because of privacy issues? Or does it exist? I'd love to add a link to my Google Local Guide profile to my website!

Thanks!

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Question- Is there a public profile page for a local guide that shows all of your contributions?

Hi @emiday maybe I'm wrong, but you are referring to standard contribute page; have a look to mine in my signature.

Some Local Guides can decide to make it private and not to show in public, but the default is to show up.

If you want to find yours, just go in a photo you shared in maps, and open the link in your name using an incognito window, so you will have a link you can share.

Level 7

Re: Question- Is there a public profile page for a local guide that shows all of your contributions?

Wow! Thanks so much @LucioV. Your incognito window trick worked!

Cheers from Portland, Oregon!

Level 10

Hi @emiday

Just type in your browser: https://www.google.pl/maps/contrib/ being logged to your LG/Google Account.

Change tab for reviews and copy a link from your browser.

In incognito mode you can check if link works properly.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL