Cercis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Problem with Uploading Photos

In July 2022, I wrote Roanoke, VA: Star City of the South and posted it to upload my photos later. However, I couldn't find a way to do this. Do images need to upload with the article? Is the article too long?  Am I overlooking something very elementary? Even seven months later, I hope there is a solution to this problem. I want to write more articles of this kind for Connect when I find a solution. Thank you.  

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Roanoke, VA, USA
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Problem with Uploading Photos

Oi, @Cercis 

Muito bacana você escrever aqui no fórum.

Com relação a sua dúvida, o envio de imagens aqui para o Connect está funcionando normalmente.

Para que tenha sucesso no envio de suas imagens elas devem seguir alguns requisitos técnicos, clique aqui para ler mais informações.

Geralmente imagens muito grandes devem ser redimensionadas, pois há limitações no tamanho das fotos que podem ser colocadas aqui na plataforma.

Permanecendo dúvidas, fique sempre a vontade para perguntar.

Fiz o envio da imagem abaixo como teste:

20221215_183035-01.jpeg

Foto: Gil - Fachada a noite de uma clínica odontológica em Toronto, ON, Canada. 

Sucesso

Gil 🙂

*Message originally written in Brazilian Portuguese / Message écrit à l'origine en portugais brésilien / Mensaje escrito originalmente en portugués brasileño

Connect Moderator

Hi @Cercis do you mean here on Connect? Click the camera button above the post text box. Make sure you're using an up to date modern browser.

Each Local Guide can add 1,000 photos to Connect. I can see you've only added a few so you should be fine. There are a few duplicates in your album, so it looks like they are uploading but perhaps are not appearing in the article?

Paul

Level 6

@PaulPavlinovich I will get back to you about your suggestions.  I appreciate your taking the time to help.

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Level 6

@PaulPavlinovich 

Yes, the article is on Connect.

1) I found the camera icon and uploaded a star picture in my album to the article. So, that works. That was a great example of my overlooking the obvious.

2) You are correct about the duplicates in my album. I need to delete the copies.

3) Could you access my albums because you are a Connect Moderator? 

I appreciate your help. 

Francis of Assisi
Level 6

@gmapas 

I appreciate your suggestions and the link.  I will access it as I put my article into a better form.  Reworking this article is my learning process.

Your photo is very clear and beautiful!

Francis of Assisi
Connect Moderator

Hi @Cercis anyone can access the photos you have shared publicly on Connect because they are exactly that public. It is likely only moderators know how to find them though.

I am glad you are able to upload photos now.

Paul