LeoSRemedios's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Playas en florida

Hermosa mañana en las cálidas aguas de la las playas de la florida,ciudad hermosas de Fort lauderdale beach,siempre recorriendo Florida somos #cubanlocalguia never stop 

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, EE. UU.
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Playas en florida

Hi @LeoSRemedios,

Welcome back to Connect!

Did you know you can also add the Google Maps link to the place you mentioned in your post? This will help other Local Guides understand better where it is located and could help them find more additional information such as recently added reviews and photos. 

You can edit your post just by clicking on the three dots on the left: Edit your post - Why and How To.

Just to let you know, as your post is written in Spanish language, I’ve added the Spanish language label to your post. To learn more about those labels I recommend you to take a look at the following article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Here are some interesting articles you could read before your next post How to tell a story through your photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Playas en florida

Hola @LeoSRemedios ,

Fantásticas las playas de la Florida, un paraíso: arena blanca, amplitud... ¡Además cálidas! Si que invitan a darse un buen baño 🌊

Saludos desde el Sur de España,

Alejandra.