TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - TRIPOD (Part-1) - Which One You Need? - TravellerG

Sooner or later I am reading your posts dear @TravellerG . Thank you so much you sharing this useful info. 🙂

Level 10

I can really understand the delays... No problem.... dear @BishowvijayaP .

I  think "Limit of 1,000 photos in Connect Solved" may be interesting to you?

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

This is the matter that obstructed me to share a lot of photos. It's a different joy to get rid of from 1,000 limit. I've checked the link. Thank you so much @TravellerG  🙂

Level 10

Happy to know that the post was useful to you dear @BishowvijayaP; there are 2 posts - hope you read the both.... Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thanks, traveler G, for bringing varieties of tripods, some I have not seen before. Great to learn from you.

From your collection unique and my favorite tripods are tripod Last right and sixth one from left.

Thanks again,

John Peter 

Level 10

Hey @TravellerG  How's it going

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 8

Really a very helpful post regarding selecting a proper tripod for individual needs. Thanks a lot @TravellerG  Sir for such a useful post. It will be beneficial for buvineer like me.

Level 8

Really a very helpful post regarding selecting a proper tripod for individual needs. Thanks a lot @TravellerG  Sir for such a useful post. It will be beneficial for beginners like me.

Level 10

Grace of Almighty, everything is fine! @bassey - if interested to join our Photography & LG Connect Grooming group, kindly contact me Using Private messaging in LG Connect, pl

All the best...

Level 10

You are welcome dear @Mukesh71 - it is my pleasure to attend you all..