TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Photo Tips - Solution for the Limit of 1,000 Photos in Connect - TravellerG

Thank you so much  dear @TravellerG .I appreciate your help!

Yes,This problem has alteady solved!) I made some albums with photos in Google photo,I know how to make collages.Your advice how to copy photos is very useful and necessary.

I have YouTube chanel.But I don't know how download video from there.

Thank you very much for your tips.

Have a nice weekend!

Level 9

Very very helpful post @TravellerG 

I think many LGs are facing 1000 photos limit problem.

Level 10

Welcome dear @AbdullahAM - kindly try & make sure that you are thorough with the process.

And my request to all will be: Be responsible in publishing useful and contextual photos, with controlled numbers, so that this method will not be banned later.

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear @helga19, I shall  publish a post at the earliest. I Once again clarify your need:

1. You have already created & uploaded videos in you YouTube channel.
  2. Now, you want to show your video through Connect Post...Am I right? Sample like this..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Thank you so much @TravellerG 

You a real good friend!

I will try to add video  on Connect.

Have a nice day!

Inga

Level 10

Dear @helga19 - I am asking whether adding Video to connect is your problem?

I am not clear about your problem...

You wrote "...But I don't know how download video from there...." download to where?

Kindly explain, please, when free...

Level 9

Hello dear friend @TravellerG 

Thank you for your reply.

I can't add video from my channel on YouTube to Connect ,because there is no sign VIDEO,I make it from my photo.I can give the link to my video on YouTube.Yesterday I made it from my computer--everything is OK.

I made post--

My tourist notes about Treviso.

Thank you ones more for your excellent tips.

My best wishes to you--great success,good luck

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for sharing and mentioning us!

Once again, you have my admiration for the level of detailedness as well as the effort you have put into this.

Kudos to the help for the community. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Happy to hear your success in posting videos in Connect - Great, dear @helga19 - visited the post and I really enjoyed,

Great! we are proud of you - your consistent efforts gifted you the success.

sincerely yours

Level 9

Thanks @TravellerG 

I am happy,that you like my post and video.I appreciate your help .,because it is important to me.