TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: Photo Tips - Mobile Camera - Night Photography - TravellerG

Thank you for sharing your tips @TravellerG. I mostly use my mobile camera for taking pictures, and I am really happy with it. Even though it is two models older than yours, still takes very good photos.

I am sharing with you some of my shots:

Caption: Bosphorus bridge, Istanbul, Turkey (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Bosphorus bridge, Istanbul, Turkey (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Entrance of a restaurant, The little things, Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Entrance of a restaurant, The little things, Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thnaks you sir @TravellerG for tagging me again in your incridble informatic post. Dear,your post is outstanding.your information is very important for all photographer who want to take a best photo. 

Thanku you again sir for sharing this knowledge about photography. I learn a lot from your information.

Keep sharing and increase the knowledge of LG.

Thanks.

Level 10

Thanks for your reply and invlovemment..dear @InaS.

Good dhots and appreciate both. The bridge one is really tough to get this clarity.. great!

When time permits, pls try, this inexpensive gadgets:

The Left one is a standard tripod and Right one is a Gimbal - this can produce day sharp shots, at night.

Thanks once again

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Google Vendor

Thank you @TravellerG, once again for your tips. I have a tripod but I don't usually use it. Maybe next time will give it a try.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear friend, @InaS, as a Pro, I am forced to use tripod frequently. 

I keep cycling, Macro Photography, Crystal Photography, etc. so that we keep inventing something new... at least once in a month.. ie. I, rather try to shoot, the same technique, once in a month.

Kindly try, when free & kindly tag me for your result, please

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this useful tips @TravellerG

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Google Vendor

Totally understand that is a must for you to use all these equipment. I will let you know after that the results @TravellerG.

Level 10

Thanks for sharing your great tips @TravellerG!
Yes, having a smartphone steady during a nighttime shooting can really make a big difference! 

And if a tripod is missing, it is better to lean against a wall or a support that can help us!

Bye dear friend!

David

Level 10

True, dear friend @davidhyno, Thanks for your points...

Level 10

Thank you.. @InaS,

When time permits, kindly try & see the difference; let us also enjoy that..

Thanks for your reply.