TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: Photo Tips - Aerial Photography using Drone - TravellerG

The temple is so colorful. Thank you for tagging me and sharing your post with us @TravellerG.

Keep up with your work!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Such bright colours and intricate ornaments! Thank you for the tag, @TravellerG. 🙂

Hope you can share some aerial photography tips with us soon, too.

But the way, can you tell me the name of the melodies you used in your great video? I quite enjoy that kind of music.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you dear @InaS. I know tagging moderators are not fair; but, as I felt you may like this post, I tagged,

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear @DeniGu, Thank you for your kind and motivating reply - I still doubt, whether the tagging you, as a moderator, was right.. anyway.. my humble regards.

1. Yes, you might have noticed the Intricate ornamentation, even in almost all Major Temple Gopurams, (Kachipuram, etc. I have published). This 'Aerial Shot' is more appealing in Big Screens.!

2. Drones, Aerial Photography, etc. are to be covered; God willingly, we will try..

3. If it is acceptable, kindly have a look at this post of Kathakali.

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thanks dear @BorrisS & sorry for my delayed reply (I missed).

Wow, great to hear that you have seen Such Gopurams, in the past... Almost, all major temples have this Gopurams.

I don;t know, if it right to tag you, but, sicne I feel that you will be defenitely fascinated, I am sending this link of Kathakali; please pardon me, If it is disturbance.

Thanks,

Google Moderator

The aerial photos are just amazing, @TravellerG!

I'm looking forward to your post with aerial photography tips. 🙂 

I'll also check the other article you linked, thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for your questions and for sharing so nice photos and tips here in the community. I really appreciate them.

My comment was more related to that, there is no need to tag too many Google moderators in your posts. Usually when you have a specific issue and you are not able to find the answer in the community, then is better to tag a Google moderator and direct your questions to them. 

Otherwise, I'm interested in all topics you share and I will continue to follow your posts with pleasure.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!