Ariel_Hock's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Perspective in Lucca: Finding Beauty Beyond the Modern

Today, while strolling through the historic center of the beautiful city of Lucca, Italy, I paused to observe and contemplate, primarily the architecture, raising my gaze above the modern businesses, which almost went unnoticed amidst the surrounding beauty. My humble advice here is to lift our heads and look beyond, wherever we may be.

1000080697.jpg

1000080685.jpg

Lucca, Italia
9 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Perspective in Lucca: Finding Beauty Beyond the Modern

@Ariel_Hock

Ich habe immer diese kleinen, verträumten, engen Gassen in Italien geliebt.

Level 8

Re: Perspective in Lucca: Finding Beauty Beyond the Modern

@Ariel_Hock amo las fotos en blanco y negro del viejo continente. quedaron muy buenas.saludos

Level 10

回复: Perspective in Lucca: Finding Beauty Beyond the Modern

Your black and white photos have a nostalgic charm. They evoke childhood memories of being a little boy in a big city. I remember gazing at the crowds of busy people, feeling curious and adventurous. The scent of the pavement, the sound of traffic, and the sight of unfamiliar buildings. There was something mysterious and intriguing about being in a group, and I wanted to explore it.

Connect Moderator

@Ariel_Hock 

I could not agree more. Looking up will almost always let you discover interesting details we never noticed before.

Thanks for reminding me.

By the way posting black and white photos on Google Maps is probably a violation if the guideline that we can only make minor adjustments prior to uploading photos to Maps.

Cheers

Morten 

Connect Moderator

Looking down is equally important @Ariel_Hock as a photographer who teaches, sometimes when running a workshop I will sit everyone down and ask them to make 10 photos of things within one metre of them on the ground.

Perspective is everything.

Paul

Level 6

Thank you for the reminder.

Cheers 

Level 6

Your absolutely right 👍

Cheers

Ariel.

Connect Moderator

I love the use of B&W photos to add a layer of antiqueness to the photos 👍 @Ariel_Hock 

Level 10

@Ariel_Hock You are right. Thank you.

Md. Jakir Hossan