SumaiyaZafrin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Patuartek Beach, Part of Cox's Bazar Beach

Patuartek Beach, Part of Cox's Bazar BeachPatuartek Beach, Part of Cox's Bazar Beach

1st September I went for refreshment at Patuartek Beach, Cox's Bazar. Cox's Bazar sea beach is the longest sea beach in the world, 120 km long, having no 2nd instance. The wavy water of the Bay of Bengal touches the beach throughout this 120 km.

Patuartek Beach is a part of Cox's Bazar Beach. It has a lot of coral stones, which are very sharp. These coral stones look black and green, and they are found in the summer or rainy seasons mostly.

Anyone can rent a car for the whole day and it cost 900/1000 for a full day from Kolatoli beach to Patuartek Beach.   You can also rent a bike. It took 30/35 mins from Kolatoli beach of Cox's Bazar.

I love the sunset time very most. And try to capture the original picture from my Xiaomi Poco F3 mobile.

52 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Patuartek Beach, Part of Cox's Bazar Beach

Beautiful pic @SumaiyaZafrin , I saw your picture on social media, probably it was the same beach I think.

Picture is beautiful and have a perfect sunset 😍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Hello @SumaiyaZafrin  thanks for sharing this post with us , and your details helps many local guides thank you 🥰❤️

Connect Moderator

Yap vaisab apne sahi kaha 😁@KashifMisidia 

received_1396752550760888.jpeg

Level 8

Beautiful CoxsBazar @SumaiyaZafrin Apu. Here is mine Near Marine Drive CoxsBazar(2018)

Marine Drive, CoxsBazarMarine Drive, CoxsBazar

Level 9

Wonderful view! a great shot indeed @SumaiyaZafrin 

Level 8

IMG_20210821_105435_112-01.jpeg

Undoubtedly one of the best beaches in CoxsBazar... Wonderful shot from you @SumaiyaZafrin 

Level 8

مشاركة رائعة شكرا لك 

@SumaiyaZafrin 

Level 10

Level 5

Hi Sumiaya

You r doing great job keep it up 

Love from Australia 

Asif