Trkatel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Panoramic View of Phewa Lake & Pokhara Valley form World Peace Pagoda.

This hilltop provides a splendid view of sunrise and sunset as well. Tripadvisor has ranked Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda in local language) as the second top attraction in Pokhara. The pagoda is 7 kilometers from Mahendrapool, the major business hub of pokhara. There are several ways to reach the peace pagoda. There are Hiking Trrails,Cycling and the blacked topped road to the Stupa .One of the popular and adventurous Hiking Trail is the crossing of Fewa Lake by a local boat and then climbing uphill through local villages which takes about an hour.

20160707_143644.jpg

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
World Peace Pagoda, Pokhara, Nepal
11 comments
Level 9

Re: Panoramic View of Phewa Lake & Pokhara Valley form World Peace Pagoda.

It looks a beautiful place, thank you sharing your nice post with us @Trkatel 

Google Vendor

Hi @Trkatel,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Did you go hiking alone or with your friends? Was it easy to reach the top? 

You to take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect and How to take photos for nature lovers.

I’m going to change the topic of this post to Travel as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

hi @AbdullahAM Thank you !

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Trkatel,

I would like to let you know that it is recommended to share your own thoughts and impressions here, rather than copy text and images. For further information, please review the Local Guides community policy and also How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect.

Can you please confirm that the photo you've shared is your own?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@KatyaLThis was clicked by me dated on 2016/07/07 from my mobile (Serial No :134644) ...Do you need any further information ?

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 9

Thank you !

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Trkatel,

This is great! Thanks for your confirmation. My comment was more like a kind reminder to you and I'm happy you are sharing only your own photos and stories. 

I'm looking forward to see your next travel adventures on Connect!

Level 9

Dear @KatyaL Thankyou 🙂

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.