IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Manimahesh Kailash Peak, Himachal Pradesh

OM NAMAH SHIVAYE! 🙏🙏

Trans mountains ranges covered with snow in Manimahesh, Himachal PradeshTrans mountains ranges covered with snow in Manimahesh, Himachal PradeshCheckout my last post in Dharwala :

Snowfall in Dharwala

Manimahesh, Himachal Pradesh:

Now we are moving towards Manimahesh, which is a very sacred place in Himachal Pradesh

I am with my some childhood friends actually our group is totally fully of travellers everyone love to ride at the mountain sites and we always ready for adventure. Its really cold here and we are going to capture some beautiful moments again, a new adventure, full of thrills and excitement. I hope this story will blow up your mind and soul. Before sharing snaps of Manimahesh first of all i want to  share some information about Manimahesh.

The Manimahesh Kailash Peak is about 5653 m (18547 feet) long mountain (sacred for Hinduism), alos known as Chamba Kailash. 

It's is to be believed that this is the "seat of Lord Shiva".

It is located in Bharmour subdivision of the Chamba district (my home is there) in Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.

It is very popular pilgrimage spot and also popular for trekking in Himachal.

Manimahesh lake is at the base of the Kailash Peak.

It is nearly 35 Km from Dharwala ( a place in Himachal) you can easily travel this journey by your own mode of transportation or you can hire a taxi on rent, here you can get rental taxi at affordable price even you can bargain too;)

On the way you get some food stalls to enjoy some regional food of Himachal.

If you any question/query, ask me, i'll share with you.

Have a good day! 🙂 

A water stream flowing across the mountains in ManimaheshA water stream flowing across the mountains in Manimahesh

Mountains covered with snow looks so beautifulMountains covered with snow looks so beautiful

Ranges of mountains everywhere in ManimaheshRanges of mountains everywhere in Manimahesh

ManimaheshManimahesh

Sacred Manimahesh Lake in Himachal PradeshSacred Manimahesh Lake in Himachal Pradesh

Manimahesh Kailash Peak, Mahoun, Himachal Pradesh
26 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Manimahesh Kailash Peak, Himachal Pradesh

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Just to let you know, your post is now live. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

By the way, this place is mind-blowing! It's so beautiful and peaceful, I wish I could be there right now. 

How many hours did you trek? And what are those colourful tents around the Manimanesh lake?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

I have make a lot of efforts to writing in my story please do not spoil my efforts, mostly all posts of me marked spam why only with we, i am not happy by the experience; really it hurts me when we spoil couple of hours to write a story but the moderators mark it spam ;( 😞

Around 2 hours journey from my home to Manimahesh an its mind blowing place.

The blue coloured tent is for living because some peoples from different locations came here for worship so they make tents to stay here for 2 to 4 days

and welcome in Himachal 🙂 @DeniGu

Google Moderator

Beautiful story, @IshantHP_ig! I'm sure that camping for a few days around the lake is a magical experience.

As for the spamming of posts, Google and Connect moderators only spam and remove posts which do not adhere to the Local Guides program rules and the Local Guides core values

Some posts, like yours, may be caught by our spam filters because of different reasons - multiple editing, adding too many photos, and more. This is simply because the filters are very sensitive and can be triggered by such actions.

You can find more information about this in the post I shared with you in my previous comment. 🙂

Keep enchanting us with your stories!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Former Google Contributor

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

It's always a pleasure reading your posts and watching the photos. Thank you for the details and the mind blowing pictures. 

The nature on the photos reminded me a bit of Morocco, where I grew up. I'm sharing with you a picture from there. 🙂

Caption: Moroccan mountains (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Moroccan mountains (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Om Nammah Shivae! I wish I can pay a visit..

Former Google Contributor

Hi @IshantHP_ig

Really nice post and thanks for sharing! 

Regarding the spammed post you mentioned, can you please tell me its name so I can search for it?

P.S.: If you want to respond to someone, don't forget to tag them by adding the @ mark before their name. This way they receive a notification, and can reply to you.

Level 9

Great picture @BorrisS thanks for sharing the amazing photo, i like your way to respond me because you always give a proof with a photo from your side, thankyou if you really like my photos, i am again welcoming of you In India 🙂