cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

HELLO...!!! WORLD

1. Name: SAKIB MAHMUD

2. Location: CHITTAGONG, BANGLADESH.21586995_10212225573249540_5474572600013967087_o.jpg
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide gives me a freedom to review Places that I visit, if I love that place very much start taking best photo, make a careful review of the place, how well you can get around etc.. after my reviews when it gets noted by other people around and with my review I can make a difference in their mind to make their visit worth or not makes me feel happy..that I was able to help someone decide about the place
  4. My favourite Place to Visit: Most of my Reviews will be about Restaurant You’ll find me mostly on the map giving details about the place I visit for having the food coz I love to try new foods and nearly every dish features its own twist in a new place. I’ve also found that the dining experience is generally a fun and helpful way to review the place by visiting personally and giving my own review of the place.
  5. Some Fact about me: I am a travel lover, exploring new places and adventure which comes along my way. Food and Travel is the only thing which kicks me going to new places when I m off from my duty. I like to go on a Long drive and being on the drive I bump into food outlets and new places which I feel is yet to be discovered by others. so reviewing it 1st hand may help people get around the place.
Level 5

1. Name: Kiran Clement Dsouza
  2. LocationKuwait
  3. Primary Language: English
  4. Hobbies: Im into fitness and make sure to work out in the Gym everyday , i love football , Especially English premier league and LA Liga
  5. What I like about being a Local Guide:  The most powerful tool about local guides is the ability to provide specific information about a place with genuine Reviews . There are plenty of questions that may not be easy to find but with local guides, you can  get an answer to a question in a very short period of time.I like reading reviews from people and rather than from blogs or websites and there are many people who feel the same.
Level 10

@KCdsouza welcome to Local Guides Connect community

Level 6

Our collective experience as a Google Local Guide

My Dear Fellow Bangalore Local Guides,

Greetings. 

I am Susmita and I am a happy Local Guide from Bangalore.

When I joined this program a couple of years back, I was not sure what to expect out of this - in fact, I gave it a pass a few times before I registered myself as a local guide!

But having been here, and seeing the kind of things that are happening not just in Bangalore or India but globally - I must say I am pretty overwhelmed!

I regret not contributing much more to this 'cause' ; but whatever I have contributed, keeping in mind that I travel quite a bit, I am hoping that they have helped someone somewhere. Your contributions have helped me in many ways - in making decisions on where to go, stay, eat, date, party or just take a walk or a drink. 

I would love to hear some of your experiences and hear some thoughts and ideas which can help us all in making our community a more funfilled yet a useful platform.

Waiting...

Level 10

@sakib1 beautiful picture you've got. Welcome to Local Guides Connect community.

Level 9

Namaste @amardeepyadav

Welcome to google connect community.

You have posted your introduction in wrong place There is a thread created for April 2018 introduction.  I will leave link behind for proper post of introduction.

Introduce yourself to the community Here

Since you are new here go through the below links to understand how things work here.

For a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

Have you applied for this year's mega event if not link for Connect live  Connect Live 2018 site

Best of luck 

Regards,

Shravan

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — I Am New, Hello World

Welcome @hangTENTroy How's Mandaluyong City today? You should seat at the tallest mountain/hilltop and take the next photo 🙂 

Level 10

Welcome @juancho182 How is the beautiful city of Buenos Aires today? You should add your photo

Level 5

Behind those clouds are part of Table Mountain and Signal Hill - none of which can be seen with all these clouds. 

We're thankful though as we need the rain!! 

The view right now.... Grey skies all over... one would think this is London, not Cape Town :)The view right now.... Grey skies all over... one would think this is London, not Cape Town 🙂

Level 10

Very beautiful pix, the rain will definitely come down when the clouds are full 🙂