I felt, i have nothing thn you in local giides @Briggs

Its amazing contributions

Congrats..

Level 5

Re: One Glorious Year of Local Guides Connect

that's great. congrats

Level 10

Caption: Two Australian Local Guides, featured on the Local Guides Connect homepage. "Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?"Caption: Two Australian Local Guides, featured on the Local Guides Connect homepage. "Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?"

To be honest everyone, when I was messaged by @OSAMA this morning that this post was featured, I was in disbelief; first thing right after I woke up and got out of bed I navigated to the Local Guides Connect homepage and there it was: One Glorious Year of Local Guides Connect, my post as a featured discussion. I really did not know what to say and was at an amazing loss of words. It was also very appropriate that because today it is ANZAC Day, that both myself and @PaulPavlinovich as Aussie local guides are co-featured side by side, so I am humbled immensely.

This is pretty much my first featured post, and I'm super excited for everything else in the future that I've yet to even think of contributing to this grand community. My first year was a foundation year, testing the waters and having a feel of what's there to explore. Now it's time to hoist the sails, propel outwards and really make our mark in the global community.

Thank you to everyone who has been kind in congratulating and making me feel honoured. For all those who are also applying for Connect Live, I wish you the best of wishes and perhaps we might see each other there. I will strive to continue inspiring in different ways, engaging through different mediums and building up our friendships block by block. I cannot reply to each post individual, but know that I have read them and taken your kind words and sentiment to heart.

Level 10

Level 8

Brilliant post @Briggs..

It's a great contribution from your side...

It's lovely to have you here...

Thanks fr sharing....

Level 8

That's something unparalleled. Its amazing that you have contributed so much to the community in such a short span of time. 

Awesome coverage and great storytelling skills. You rock @Briggs hats off to you man

Level 9

@Briggs,

I've read almost all of your posts in Connect. Your contributions towards connect connect is much appreciated( I don't know anything about map contribution😁). 

Well, best of luck.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Briggs what a wow year of your life with Local Guides Connect, i appreciate your incredible performance overall, your ideas and composition are solutions of many Local Guides around here

Level 10

Amazing Post @Briggs Thanks a lot! for sharing with us.

Best Wishes for you.

Mohammed Omar Faruque

Moderator of Comilla Local Guides

Bangladesh

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

What an amazing one year summary!