Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: @OSAMA The Local Guide Connect KING... whats your opinion

@SalmaanN you are my brother 😢

Thank you so much your words are 💓 touching 🙌🙏🙌🙏

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @OnyedikaBenjaminJ..

First of all, Thanks for the effort for this great post to congratulate the Great person, @OSAMA..

There is a lot to say about this wonderful human being..

For me, He is special, because he care for everyone here on Connect by posting anyone's recent achievement to congratulate them and also making others to congratulate them.. 

He is the only one who ask me the reason for my offline in Connect for some days on Hangout.. 

These care by @OSAMA for others can be done only when one consider others as a family.. 

Last but not least, for me he is one of the few special friends on Connect and for him, I am one of the part of a big special Connect family of him..

He deserve every single part of his achievements.. 

Stay blessed.. Live long everyone..

Thank you all ! 

Level 9

@AslamMo bro you are the person who open this KUDO gate 😂😁😊😁😂😁👍👍🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌

@AslamMo wrote:

My friend @OSAMA is a legend:)

Level 9

@TraciC, @IlankovanT, @KarenVChin @ErmesT@,@DanielaBP @SoniaK

What do you have to say about @OSAMA

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@OSAMA is obviously the most active connect member in recent times, if you just joined connect today or you have been a member of the family for ages, no doubts you must have heard the name.

The level 7 Super Local guide, who is also a Pharmacist, father, husband, motivator and a good friend of many, hails from Jordan, he made first apearance on April 2017 and since then has been a great package of inspiration with his famous article Temple of Herculesand his numerous contributions towards the growth of connect.

@OSAMA is currently the most kudoed author, Sitting stylishly on approximately  a total of 19,000 kudos with over 4000 write ups posted, he is known for creating, inspiring and featuring in most interesting topics here on connect.

What do you guys have to say about @OSAMA

@HelloSamsonR, @LucioV, @BishowvijayaP, @Anonymous, @PaDeSSo, @shakeel_305, @Miguelfqmg 

20170420_085225.jpgOsama (5).JPGOsama.JPGScreenshot_2017-07-26-13-07-01.pngScreenshot_2017-07-26-13-06-31.png2017-07-26 15.05.00.png

Level 9

Hahaha @KlaudiaB am online reading and resist to comment , to finish my Recap post 😁😊👍

Thank you so much 😊🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏

@KlaudiaB wrote:

Dear @OnyedikaBenjaminJ,

you are right, you are absolutely right,

our common friend @OSAMA is person,

which connects us with ideas,
with merry humor, with good meals,
(though I can not eat them, hahaha) and

I have to say, that if I have not seen his

contribution for a long time, so I feel he got

an influenza, because he writes regularly...

Level 9

@FahmiAdimara you inspire me bro thank you 🙏🙌🙏🙌😊👍🙏😊🙌🙏

@AhadinF wrote:

Thanks for inspiring us! @OSAMA

Level 9

@AlejandraMaria thank you so much your one word means alot thank you 🙏🙌😊👍🙏🙌😊🙏🙌🙏🙌

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

@OSAMA is the cornerstone.

Connect Moderator

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ@OSAMA is an amazing "connector" here in Connect so many Local Guides here in this post all know each other through Osama. 

With such an active life as a pharmacist, father, husband and I say "Connect Cheerleader," I have said many times here on Connect, the man does not sleep! I don't know how he does it. Osama is here in my morning, he is here in my evening out here in San Francisco, always posting and kudoing. Osama, you must be drinking lots of espressos or Red Bulls or both!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

great @OSAMA nice job brother

Level 10

YES!!! @OSAMA has really been a great motivation. His contributions have been very remarkable; I never get bored or even tired of reading his articles, comments or remarks. His contributions are very respectful, polite and educating. Thank you @OnyedikaBenjaminJ for this opportunity to celebrate "The Connect Legend".

I celebrate you Sir.

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@OSAMA is obviously the most active connect member in recent times, if you just joined connect today or you have been a member of the family for ages, no doubts you must have heard the name.

The level 7 Super Local guide, who is also a Pharmacist, father, husband, motivator and a good friend of many, hails from Jordan, he made first apearance on April 2017 and since then has been a great package of inspiration with his famous article Temple of Herculesand his numerous contributions towards the growth of connect.

@OSAMA is currently the most kudoed author, Sitting stylishly on approximately  a total of 19,000 kudos with over 4000 write ups posted, he is known for creating, inspiring and featuring in most interesting topics here on connect.

What do you guys have to say about @OSAMA

@HelloSamsonR, @LucioV, @BishowvijayaP, @Anonymous, @PaDeSSo, @shakeel_305, @Miguelfqmg 

20170420_085225.jpgOsama (5).JPGOsama.JPGScreenshot_2017-07-26-13-07-01.pngScreenshot_2017-07-26-13-06-31.png2017-07-26 15.05.00.png

Level 8

You are welcome, @OSAMA brother.. 😊😊

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN you are my brother 😢

Thank you so much your words are 💓 touching 🙌🙏🙌🙏

Vellore Local Guides