Gauravkhurana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Not able to review to a place on google maps , 'Write a review' option is missing

The attached place is not showing an option to give rating or write a review. That option is not there. I have noticed this only for this place.

this is the place

https://goo.gl/maps/RAQ5ntDVsV32

10 comments
Level 8

Re: Not able to review to a place on google maps , 'Write a review' option is missing

Hi @Gauravkhurana,

That feature might be created using the Polygon tools - which only with features created as Points we can add photos  / write reviews, etc.

You can report this place via Send Feedback in Maps, so that the Maps team can convert it to a Point.

Level 10

Re: Not able to review to a place on google maps , 'Write a review' option is missing

This placepage is listed as a "condo", that's a private place.

Schermata 2016-10-20 alle 08.06.37.png

Try change the category of this listing in map maker: https://goo.gl/5U0qFX

Level 10

Hi @Gauravkhurana

I think @YK1001 is right as that object seems to be a polygon which has limited "features".

Level 5

AFTER SOME THIS LINE WILL OPEN. PLZ GO TO '''''GOOGLE MAP MAKER ''''' AND RATE THIS I ALSO RATE THIS ADD.

Level 5

Level 7

@AKS 

How do i rate it one Google markers ? i have went to the link you shared but was not able to find any place for rating it 

Level 7

@YK1001 i send the feedback. Lets see when i can get back the reply

Level 8

Hi @Gauravkhurana,

Personally, I discover that not every kind of report will got a direct reply from the Maps team.

Please let us know your experience for this reporting.

Level 7

Hi @Csaba

how do we know if a place is a polygon and what exactly polygon means ?