SukanyaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Not Applied. Place Added.

For me, the map will not allow me to submit if the details not accurate 

One more new thing to my map, that If I have the photo stored in my mobile, I can't upload it immediately but I can take new photo, if already left the place, I have to add it once approved

But still for me depends on location will work differently  

Level 4

I think it's just a problem of the connection with the server. I remember having a great connection when I tried adding a place, but still got a negative response - not applied. Couple of days later I did the same thing only being at home that time, everything went just fine. 

Level 1

too confused with all the scenarios.

if the problem still exist then why the question is marked as solved? 

@SachinR wrote:

I think it's just a problem of the connection with the server. I remember having a great connection when I tried adding a place, but still got a negative response - not applied. Couple of days later I did the same thing only being at home that time, everything went just fine. 

@SachinR wrote:

Level 7

Hello,

my internet is not slow but this happens with me too?

@SonuS wrote:

Hi @KashifAhmedN

Yes dear sir you are right on this point but I have noticed that most of all time happen this when slow network so I thik that this is the reason

Level 10

@AhmadullahS@SachinR 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

Visit that link you would have reasons why that happens. It has nothing to do with network issues 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the Official reply by Google Local Guides Team, i copy & paste it here: 

Many of you have asked why your edit is shown that way, so we wanted to share more information with you how edits are reviewed and why they may appear as such.

Every edit submitted to Google Maps passes through automated systems that analyze different factors, such as the information submitted, the location of the edit, your mapping activity, and other factors to make sure everything we are adding to the map is accurate and follows our guidelines.

If we are not sure the edit is accurate, it may be listed as Denied. If your edit status is listed as Pending, it means we need to take a closer look at the information, which can take some time to verify through our staff and other Local Guides through Check the Facts.

Don’t take it personally.

If your edit is denied, this doesn’t mean you are a bad mapper (unless you are trying to spam the map!) — we may not be familiar with the region you are mapping and need more information to be confident the edit is accurate. Simply collect more information and suggest another edit.

Thank you for helping to keep Google Maps fresh and accurate for the millions of people who rely on your information when they’re exploring the world.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is official reply by Google Local Guides Support about

Not Applied-Place added

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

Level 5

Any methods available to edit "NOT APPLIED" places. Just like add more information and photos. In my profile, even i cannot get in and check those information

@SukanyaP wrote:

I have been added missing places in my locality. However, recently  I added a shop in Map but the status stated "Not Applied. Place Added". What does it mean? It's not even pending nor is there any explanation of "Not Applied" . What do I do? 

Level 10

@TraciC please can you review the solution on this topic, to avoid misguiding some people, thanks.

Level 10
Solution

@PasanCG You cannot edit what is not applied or pending. If it tells you not applied, then you have to create another place, if it tells you pending then you have to wait for the place to be approved, because the information you submitted needs to be verified. I have posted a reply to this topic in a first thread showing reasons why that happens. But please visit this link again:https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

That is the official explanation to help you see reasons why that happens. I hope this helps you