GlitchArchitect's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Nikli Haor Kishoreganj

Nikli haor is one of the beautiful tourist places in Kishoreganj. It is situated at Nikli Upazila in Kishoreganj. The distance from Kishoreganj to Nikli is around 25 kilometers. You will be able to travel Dhaka to Nikli within one day. 

SelfieCity_20201016135135_org.jpg

SelfieCity_20201016135143_org.jpg

SelfieCity_20201016135155_org.jpg

Shuvo Mahtab
Nikli, Kishoreganj, Bangladesh
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nikli Haor Kishoreganj

Hi @GlitchArchitect,

Welcome to Connect!

By the way, I've noticed that your post has a French language label. Please note that I’ve removed it as your post is written in English.

To learn more about those labels I recommend you to take a look at the following article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Since you are new on Connect, I’d also recommend you to read the following articles Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic where you can find some great tips that will help you get started. Please read the How to choose a topic for your Connect post article before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!