TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Perks? C'mon.

Free storage? I guess eventually I will need more...that costs ME money if I begin to utilize this service.

Again, 3 months of music for free. Then, day 91 comes. Out of the million guides participating, im sure a small percentage of tthem will take notice that there is no more convenient and free Google music.

I would feel compelled to purchase Google music at that point...Not a good feeling. Lots of work goes into reviewing. Many guides might feel a little duped that they have been contributing extremely hard, only to be offered hooking subscriptions.

Oh, and the new point scale proba ly tricked most, nearly doubling one's numerated point's, while all but quadrupling the total point scale.

This photographic guide system is likely going to change the entire bldg and home service industry and in my opinion, quite revolutionary. Contributions from myself and others, will cut many expenses for contractors. Visually, knowing what to expect in a certain atmosphere can be very profitable information. Please, acquire that information justly.

If this methodology continues, FB will be my go-to review and analysis system.

Perks arent perks if they are being marketed. 

Different reward system requested.

Jeez, send me a bunch of old Nirvana CDs or something of value...moneys not everything.  Or is it?

-Ryan

Level 7

Re: What Perks?

I'm sorry, my original comment was expressing sarcasm towards the reward system itself. Thank you for your information. 

Below is my grievance copy and pasted.

Thanks anyways though.

-Ryan

Free storage? I guess eventually I will need more...that costs ME money if I begin to utilize this service.

Again, 3 months of music for free. Then, day 91 comes. Out of the million guides participating, im sure a small percentage of tthem will take notice that there is no more convenient and free Google music.

I would feel compelled to purchase Google music at that point...Not a good feeling. Lots of work goes into reviewing. Many guides might feel a little duped that they have been contributing extremely hard, only to be offered hooking subscriptions.

Oh, and the new point scale proba ly tricked most, nearly doubling one's numerated point's, while all but quadrupling the total point scale.

This photographic guide system is likely going to change the entire bldg and home service industry and in my opinion, quite revolutionary. Contributions from myself and others, will cut many expenses for contractors. Visually, knowing what to expect in a certain atmosphere can be very profitable information. Please, acquire that information justly.

If this methodology continues, FB will be my go-to review and analysis system.

Perks arent perks if they are being marketed. 

Different reward system requested.

Jeez, send me a bunch of old Nirvana CDs or something of value...moneys not everything.  Or is it?

-Ryan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lorenzo

Buongiorno. Io sono un livello quattro come posso ricevere premi?

Connect Moderator

Re: What Perks?

@Ryan7094 do you not think that Facebook sells your information? Really? The entire world is commercial. Most of us are smart enough to recognise that and not use perks or prizes as a reason to be a Local Guide. The reason is to help other people in the same way that they help you.

Regards

Paul

Former Google Contributor

Re: Lorenzo

Ciao Lorenzo,

Puoi vedere qui i benefits per chi ha raggiunto il Livello 4+: https://goo.gl/lzoPnU.
Grazie

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 5

What benefits as google local guide

Hey

can anyone tell me what are benefits as google local guide on google map 

Level 8

Re: What benefits as google local guide

Connect Moderator

Hi @Rai02

As a Local Guide, you earn points for sharing reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps. Those points lead to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. At Level 4, you also unlock your first Local Guides badge, which helps your contributions to places get noticed.

Make sure you’re signed up for updates by reviewing email preferences on your Local Guides settings page.

I hope it's helping you.

Thanks

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Hi !!! @Rai02 To know about Local Guides Benefits Completely , Just visit Local Guides help center then Click on Benefits section.

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

I have recieved few.

I can remember below two:

1. Extra 500mb of Google drive space
  2. Swiggy (Local food delivery) discount for free delivery.

However these goodies are just a bonus to me. The prime satisfaction is that I'm able to guide people in my city via google maps.