Justice3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Level six newbie!! Almost 500,000 views

I was delighted to recently achieve Level 6 status as a reviewer, a milestone that marks my growing engagement with the community rather than just a personal achievement. While I look up to the dedication of other hardworking reviewers and aspire to reach higher levels like Level 7, my joy stems not from the level recognition but from the impact my efforts have on promoting local businesses.

My journey has seen my photos receive nearly 100,000 views and my reviews over half a million views 500,000!!

IMG_4470.jpeg

. These numbers are more than just metrics; they signify the extensive reach and positive influence my contributions have on the local community. Each review and photo helps bring recognition and provides valuable feedback to businesses, driving my commitment to continue making a meaningful difference in this way.

4 comments
Level 7

New level 6 Guide modest half million views

I was delighted to recently achieve Level 6 status as a reviewer. Observing the dedication of other hardworking reviewers, I am keenly aware that I still have a journey ahead to reach higher levels, and I hold immense respect for the effort everyone contributes. Achieving this milestone has been fulfilling, and I'm now eagerly setting my sights on reaching Level 7.

Along this journey, my photos have amassed nearly 100,000 views, and my reviews have garnered over half a million 500,000 views. While these numbers might seem modest to some, they represent significant milestones to me. It's gratifying to know that so many businesses have been recognized and have received constructive feedback through my efforts. This recognition motivates me to continue contributing and improving within this community.

IMG_4470.jpeg

Connect Moderator

Re: Level six newbie!! Almost 500,000 views

Hi @Justice3 

Congratulations. 

Kindly move your 2 posts to the Achivements section where they fit better.

Just edit your posts again, select the new Topic at the top, and save it again. Further instructions on editing your posts can be found here.

How to choose a section/topic for your Connect post might also be interesting for you.

All the best
Morten

Connect Moderator

Hello @Justice3 

A hearty congratulations for this achievement of yours. Perhaps by some error your post was duplicated. I'll like to let you know that since the posts are similar,I've merged them together. This is to keep connect organised and tidy. Thank you for your understanding.

Meanwhile as you have been advised,kindly edit the category/Label of the post to the achievement board where it suits better. Please check here 👉🏼 Edit-your-post-Why-and-How-To ? 

Happy guiding 

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Google Moderator

Hi @Justice3,

Thank you for sharing with us!

To keep Connect tidy I am changing the topic of your post to Achievements where Local Guides share their proudest achievements on both Connect and Google Maps. For more details about topics on Connect, check out this article: What are Connect topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!