KimberlyAnnG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: New Year - New Podcast!!!

Wow, @KimberlyAnnG! The podcast starts so positive! I think I'll listen to it daily. DO you guys listen to it while travelling? I'm very inspired by your enthusiasm right now. Thank you for that.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Wow, this is a good idea!

Have fun in it! @KimberlyAnnG @AdrianLunsong @Pedi @vvbellur @Shirley

Level 10

回應: New Year - New Podcast!!!

So interesting about Podcast:((

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Connect Moderator

I had not announced the date yet @AdrianLunsong but it will be Saturday 23rd of March. I will be announcing the call for walk leaders and cities shortly (hopefully this weekend if I get the docs finished).

Regards Paul

Level 10

Surely, we shall plan one dear LG @AdrianLunsong; let me discuss with our LG Team Members,

Thanks for remembering us.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Hi @KimberlyAnnG this is really awesome and I love this cool idea 🙂 🙂

I have planned 2019 with some cool things and I love to share with you all 🙂

some them: accessibility, sustainable mapping, google map for rural and many...

Level 8

Have just saved the link can't wait to listen to it!