Neon light room at Alive Heart, Sokcho.

0b70e4f79c8b266bc896400b1afd440c.jpg

c4ade729be4e723f7e8a4452f06926bf.jpg

e4b2fabf79f9c65b0fbd25638a7727fa.jpg

70a434d98096e6d2d198338d57fffc32.jpg

South Korea
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Neon light room at Alive Heart, Sokcho.

Wow!

What amazimg photos!

Beautiful decorations!

Thank you for sharing @rabuine

Level 6

Thank you

Level 10

Really good shots, @rabuine,

the first one is more stricking. great.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Hi @rabuine,

These are great photos! Especially when you take into account that it's dark! Did you use any special lens? Is this neon light room at Alive Heart part of a bar?

Your post reminded me of Does your city have a business created just to take photos and selfies? Mine does! topic. If you haven't done it so far you can take a look :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I used my phone (Samsung S7). Alive Heart is a play center with optical illusion art for taking pictures.  Thank you.

Hello @rabuine,

Your pictures look great and the place seems very intriguing. I am curious what kind of room it is and whether it's just an exhibition or you can do some activities there as well? Other Guides would appreciate it if you could be more descriptive about the place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello again @rabuine!

Many thanks for responding to my question! I've never heard about this before.

Also, just to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!