JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Krishna is a flower lover.

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

Do you know the name of this beautiful flower? : ) In your home town there really are so many kinds of flowers!

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

P.S.: I will merge this post as well to the Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌡🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Iam photography and Nature lover

Hello @Krishnabanoth,

This is another beautiful flower that you captured with your phone.

A tip that I would like to share with you is to always add some caption with description under the photos you upload. By doing this, other Local Guides will understand your post even better and the content you shared will drive even more interaction.

I would like to share with you two articles that I believe you will find quite interesting: 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

P.S.: I will be merging this post as well to the Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌡🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic as to keep everything organized.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Nature

WP_20170415_09_26_39_Pro.jpgWP_20170415_16_17_13_Pro.jpg

Re: Nature

Hello @Puskar25,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing your photos. Can you please share more about the place you photographed? Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. 

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

P.S.: Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌡🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it, since it will fit best there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Beauty of Life and Nature

IMG_9170[2].JPG

Level 2

Re: Beauty of Life and Nature

Gods Own Country !

Re: Beauty of Life and Nature

Hello @MFRphotography,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing your photos. Can you please share more information about the place you photographed? Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

P.S.: Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌡🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it, since it will fit best there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Girad place

GiradGirad

P_20190106_140908.jpg

Re: Girad place

Hello @Rakesh1122,

Thanks for sharing your photos. Can you please share more information about the place you photographed? Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged.

Since there is an ongoing Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌡🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect, I'm going to merge your post to it, to keep it more organised.

Level 1

Beauty in nature

IMG_1485.JPG

------------