Level 7

Patka

IMG_20200426_021336.jpg

 Divlja patka uz obalu rijeke Drave. OboΕΎavam prirodu 😊

Former Google Contributor

Re: Patka

PoΕ‘tovana @renata1,

Zahvaljujem na lijepoj slici. Ja isto oboΕΎavam prirodu πŸ™‚

Jeste li znali da na Connect-u postoji tema kluba ljubitelja prirode? VaΕ‘ post bit Δ‡e premeΕ‘ten tamo.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Patka

@KatyaL klub ljubitelja prirode? Ne, nisam znala. Hvala Vam! Pozdrav 😊

Level 7

WONDER THE WORLD 🌎 FOR NATURE BEAUTY

 

0C1ACF94-E90B-4D01-8B7F-A5B1E37161A5.jpeg

Former Google Contributor

Re: WONDER THE WORLD 🌎 FOR NATURE BEAUTY

Hey @SANTHOOSH,

Welcome to Connect!

Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌡🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Since you are new on Connect, I’d also recommend you to read the following articles Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic where you can find some great tips that will help you get started. Please read the How to choose a topic for your Connect post article before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!